• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal ?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My favourite animal is a Cheetah I love how they run. Even though they so fast they remain totally in control all the time.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My favourite is DEFINITELY Penguins!! I love the way they waddle around.. so cute!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dolphins, dolphins, dolphins. And whales.

They're just so cute, sweet, beautiful, smart, and... yeah. I love them so much. Heck, anything related to the ocean is awesome, in my opinion. :D

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like frogs. And basically all other amphibians. And reptiles. And sea cucumbers. And rats. And cats. And bats. And, uh, birds. D:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I love lions, they're just so beautiful and powerful... and so adorably lazy. x3

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    The Penguin PWNS you all and you know it. My class and I are addicted to penguins and would talk about it all the time. My best friend is a penguin addict.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My favorite animal has been my favorite since I recieved a beanie baby version of it when I was 8. POLAR BEARS♥ Oh gosh, they are so adorable..but they're in danger now ;_____;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    TURTLES. ♥ They're so cute! I'm also a huge fan of water critters, so turtles get my vote. I've always wanted one as a pet, but sadly, I'm not allowed. We have no room for an aquarium in the house. ;_;

Coincidentally enough, turtles, being my favourite animals, are my favourite colour, green. <3

Back