• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal?

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Oh wow, how could I forget Duck-Billed Platypi! (is that the plural of Platypus?) They're just so different...egg-laying mammals...now that's just freaky. I forget the scientific term for egg-laying mammals but I know there's only one other animal that can do that, that being the echidna (and I hate echidnas...don't ask why...)

I also forgot to mention anteaters, hedgehogs, porcupines, WEASELS (how could I forget weasels?), bats, mooses, and okapis...forget horses, I'd rather ride an okapi any day of the week :P

The term your looking for is 'monotreme'. theyre very closley related to mammals.. if they arnt under mammalia. platipi and ecidna are the only two species under it though.

cant think of any fav animals. i tend not to -like- or -dislike-.. only appreciate and enjoy various qualities.
    some i enjoy are cetaceans of sorts [toothed], chiroptera [herbivore], and some equinians. apoda are groovy twell.. as are pythons! wow..
    Dinos often rawk. :) homocephalia and chasmosauria to be mroe exact. The Jurassic Park /// revamped 'raptors' are sexxy.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Eeeeek! This is a question i'd love to answer ^____^

My favourite Animals? Well i love all Animals almost but these are my favourites:

Horses - Elegant, spirited, really powerful but gentle. I ride every week, Horses are just gorgeous.

And then my others are Elephants, all Birds, Dolphins, Squirrels, Wolves and all Cats.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Cyber Mewtwo said:
    a cat cuz just now i saw shrek 2 heh and there was this cat that was cute and mighty heh so i will go with el cato i think

El Gato actually. I got an A- in Spanish I (applause)

~Don't Go!

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Ooooooooh! Zebra's and Giraffes tie! THEY AER THE COOLEST! Then theres Otters, and seals...but none of these are related to pokemon, lol. These are just my favorite animals. lol. I actually like alot of animals on the African Savanna...
    oh! and sea turtles....duuuuude!

Last edited:
    Back