• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Baby Legendary?

Which One Is Your Favorite?

• Mew

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Celebi

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Uxie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azelf

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mesprit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Victini

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I searched for this and I didn't find anything so,if there is already a thread like this,I am sorry.
    Well anyway as the title says What Is Your Favorite Baby legendary?
    Mine would have to be Shaymin,I love it so much :)

NOTE: Tell me if I missed any Baby Legendaries.

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    manaphy. its cute, its powerful plus hydration + rain dance + rest= virtually indestructible wall

Years
  • Are AMU really baby legendaries? They are cute, but they're the legendary trio for Sinnoh. :>

My favorite is Shaymin, with Jirachi as a close second. XD They are just too too cute! And I played decks in the TCG with both of them in it soooo~ >w<

Years
  • I love Shaymin so much. From the all of legendary Pokemons, shes the example of awesome cuteness :]. I loved the part, when I had to help her in PMD3.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've always liked Mew and Celebi. After those two for some reason I never really got much into those "cute Legendaries", never appealed to me as much as those two.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dont really think Azel, Mesprit, and Uxie are the Legendary babies, there just the legendary trio. But my favorite has to be Victini. It's just so cute. =]

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
  • Jirachi is my favorite, but Celebi is great. Never used either of them as Pokemon, but they're cool.

Mew is too plain these days, but I like how it can use all the moves ever.

Back