• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite banned episode?

• Beauty and the Beach

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Legend of Dratini

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Holiday Hi-Jynx

• The Ice Cave

• Total voters

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
  • I love Holiday Hi-Jynx since we learn a bit from Jessie's past in it. Since when has it been banned though? I watched it on TV (in French) when I was about 9 and I have it on my hard disk :P (in English).

Lol I just looked at it right now, best Jessie quote ever: "Hey, Santa Claus is actually a Jynx!!!".

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Holiday at Aopulco or whatever the hell its proper name is. "Beauty and the Beach" was the name of the attempted dub of it.

I thought it was a pretty entertaining episode.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I don't wanna see James with boobies xO! Hahaha!!! What about the Ice Cave? I don't know what it is about.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
  • Mine is The Legend Of Dratini, or whatever it's called.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Yeah, The Ice Cave... What is it? It's not the Porygon one is it?
    Nope. It's the second banned episode with Jynx in it.

Also, why isn't the Porygon episode in the poll. I like that one even though I never saw it, primarily because Porygon is in it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ooh, I forgot there were two.

Agreeing- why no Porygon? That's like the most famous of banned episodes.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Oops.... sorry I forgot that... that was one of the best episodes ever....
    But why would it be you guys favorite if it gave you seizures anyway? And not to mention those thousands of children who got rushed to the hospital FOR WATCHING POKEMON...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Probably the Porygon episode, as that started it all. I admit I would have liked to see a Porygon carrying the Team Rocket flag on the TV. Heh.

Second choice would be the Ice Cave, as it had better plot structure than usual. Plus, I love Jynx, despite the lulz surrounding her (rightfully and otherwise). So, yeah.

Back