• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Cartoon Out Of These?

What Is Your Favorite Out Of The Following Cartoons?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • King Of The Hill

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • South Park

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • American Dad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beavis & Butthead

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I Don't Like Any Of These.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Futurama

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

IvySaur

South Park!! Me and my little sister watch it all the time.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    The only one out of the bunch that I don't care for is King of the Hill. Havn't really seen too much of American Dad. It's hard to pick a favorite out of those choices. I'd have to go with either Family Guy, South Park, or Simpsons. Tough choice. =\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    As you might be able to tell from my username, Teh Simpsons are teh best <3
    Of course South Park, Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama are great too..and teh others..I never heard of them..so yeah I like most cartoon-ish shows that are on =3

<3 Nica--Teh Simpsons Rock!!--Yay Simpsons are teh most popular XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    of those i've only seen the simpsons and futurama (i don't watch much TV) but i'd say i prefer futurama :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I don't like any of them. Why? Because I'm not into comedy all that much. I just find them so juvenile sometimes, I just don't bother more times than not.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I love Simpsons and Futurama, I had to choose Futurama though, it makes me laugh more. Family Guy is alright too, but it doesn't make me laugh much.

Back