• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Is Your Favorite Dppt Starter Pokemon?

What is Your Favorite Starter Pokemon In Dppt?

• Piplup

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 29 39.2%

• Total voters

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    This Poll Your Favorite Dppt Starter Pokemon! Choose any choice From Piplup,
    Turtwig or Chimchar.

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
  • I've become a fan of Chimchar. Decided to stick with him on my third restart and it was worth it; Infernape is the ****.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Guys... You Forgot to vote...

I didn't, lol.

Turtwig by miles. Infernape is just another Blaziken, in my opinion. The thing that bugs me about Empoleon is that he/she's a Water/Steel type. This means that any fire attacks are to have a normal effect. Also, fighting types are super effective against steel. Empoleon is supposed to be strong again Infernape and fire types alike, not weak against them. I can't believe the game makers did not realize this.

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • Chimchar, because it's easily the toughest out of the 3. However, I pick Piplup on Platinum so I can ditch it for a Houndoom and have the type advantage against Clint.

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    So Here are the results so far:
    In 3rd Place with 1 Vote Is...Piplup!
    In 2nd Place with 2 Votes Is...Turtwig!
    And In 1st Place Is Chimchar! With 3 votes!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Chimchar, quite cute and I love the common settings Infernape gets. Now,my second choice would be...probably Piplup, both because I love how it looks like a penguin, and I love risks for sweeping with his fully-evolved-whatsoevernamed form. Though I like FE Turtwig (forgot the name here too) and FE Piplup equally pretty much.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • I chose Piplup - so it becomes a tie between Turtwig and Piplup (?) O:

I like it and its evolutions Prinplup and Empoleon (especially Empoleon hehehe)

Anyways, I would've chosen Chimchar but I really don't like Monferno for some reason; whilst Infenape is friggin awesome

Terralius

Ground Novice
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    Turtwig. It's the only one which is eventually Ground, so that's my excuse.

Pokeplup

The Techno Turtwig
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    The Score Pattern Is The Same As I Announced It Previously Except With an
    Additional 1 vote

dlb

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Out of the starters its Chimchar but I have to say that in every Pokemon game I ditch the starter as soon as i've got my first two pokemon... Then I play the game without my starter and evo' it after completing it just for the Pokedex entry.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • I do like them all in there first form, but I only last form I like is Turtwig's. I guess I am a little bit shallow when it comes to pokémon. Bad Loli...

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Piplup is my favorite,but in Platinum I wanted to make a change and chose Turtwig.

Back