• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite dragon Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPokeMaster

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Mine is Garachomp
    its been one of my favorite Pokemon ever since Diamond and Pearl came out!

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    CHARIZARD BD

Uh, a true dragon type... would be Bagon. It's really adorable ^o^

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    all of them, im a dragon type trainer so i pick them all

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I love dragon types; they're strong, quick, and hard to take down! However they may take a lot of effort and time to get thier to achieve thier maximum potential but it is entirely worth it.
    My favourite non-legendary dragon pokemon would have to be either Dragonite, Flygon or Garchomp.
    My favourite legendary dragont ype pokemon would have to be Palkia or Girantina.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Kingdra is my favorite. I like it's looks and I was really surprised by it's stats as well

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    No one can beat the awesomness that is the great land shark Garchomp! Seriously, it's aesthetics are nothing short of immense. If you pass by that Pokemon in the street corner, even Chuck Norris would quaver at it's bad-assness! I also think the colour scheme matches really well, with the hint of red being added for an evil effect.

As for moves and stats, all I have to do is point you at is it's tier for competitive battling. Uber. One perfect word to describe this evil, but oh-so cool dragon. Seriously, with a base attack of 130 and a base speed of 102, not a lot will out power/beat this beast.

..what a truly awesome Pokemon.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    OH MY GOD A FAVORITE POKEMON THREAD HOW ORIGINAL.

Garchomp. His stats are distributed almost perfectly and he looks pretty awesome.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    flygon, it, along with toxicroak are my dynamic duo and flygon is my sig. Pokemon, I always favored it, and I loved using it before it became popular when garchomp was banned, now everyone has one, but I will always win wi my two favorite female flygons!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I would have to say Charizard, if he is even counted as a dragon poke, I'm not sure.
    But if it is, then Charizard is the most BA of all the dragons.

Specially this one:
    What is your favorite dragon Pokemon?

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Definitely Flygon, but that's not saying much as I'm not a terribly fan of dragon-types to begin with. :[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back