• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink(s) (not including water)?

Years
  • I LOVE TEA (ice tea or not)! (It has to be sweet .. or I'll don't think I'll drink it.) ^-^;;

I'll have the Green ice tea, Peach tea, and lemon ice tea. This sounds stupid, but I never liked any soda except Sprite. =\

~A.R

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hmm not water? Well then, I love many kinds of drinks like. Mountain Dew, Red Bull, Dr. Pepper, Pibb Extra, Pepsi, Pepsi Diet, Root Beer (any kind of Root Beer), 7up (forgot which one I like better :/). That's pretty much all of them I can think of, for now.

Years
  • After water, orange juice. It's tasty, better for me than soda, and if I get the calcium-fortified kind, I get a decent amount of calcium in my diet for the day for a change (I hate milk). \o/

I also like fruit-flavored sodas, but I drink them much less often than orange juice.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Vimto… or Vimto with milk … as well as Dr. Pepper. Also Rubicon Mango .3.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I can't live without tea. I love tea with a passion. I like all varieties of tea, Sweet tea, Green tea, that tea in that Japanese restaurant that they don't tell you about, I all love it! ^^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I tend to drink all sorts of drinks, fruit drinks, energy drinks and fizzy drinks. Especially Ice tea and lemonade. Nothing else like it.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • let's see I like OJ, strawberry/banana milkshakes, Lattés, cappucinnoes, frappacinnoes, Pomegranite juice, and Milk. (as long as the milk is 2% or higher, I can't stand that junk water they call skim/ Fat free)

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • Coke. I have an addiction to it, not having any makes me nearly crazy. It HAS to be the Coca-Cola brand, and I have to drink it every day.

I also drink coffee very often, and love going to Starbucks for a caramel frappacinno. (Spelt wrong?)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • What is your favorite drink(s) (not including water)?

Nothing beats Florida Orange juice, nothing. Yes, all you Coke addicts heard me right. Orange juice is my favourite drink and I love having a fresh glass in the morning. ^^ The taste is excellent and always hits the spot.

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I WOULD say water, but seeing as that isn't an option... Lemonade! Or occasionally Dr. Pepper...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Chai tea, or chai tea lattes with skim milk. Now that is some good stuff let me tell you. That, and I've also been drinking snapple like crazy lately. Peach + Plum-a-granate are my favorite flavors <3

Back