• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite EEVEE evolution?

Whats your favorite EEVEE evolution?

• EEVEE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Flareon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I can't decide, honestly. ._.; It's a tie for me between Jolteon, Umbreon and Vaporeon. I love all of Eevee's evolutions, though.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Though I love all the Eevee Evolutions, were I to have to chose one, it would have to be my namesake; Glaceon. The top of the pile has changed hands quite a lot, for me, but with the release of Glaceon in Generation IV, I just couldn't pick anything other than Glaceon.

Ice also happens to be one of my favourite types in the game, so there were bonus points for it, there. :P

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    Ooh..
    Espeon, or Umbreon :)
    I actually think that Eevee should have Eevee-lutions for EVERY type :) would be SO awesome

Years
    My favourite evolution of Eevee, has to be Umbreon. There is just something about Umbreon that draws me to it. Maybe the fact that it can be quite hard to evolve your Eevee into an Umbreon? I have no clue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    Vaporeon is and has been my favorite for a long time. I've always loved how beautiful and graceful it looks. :3

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I voted for Umberon but my vote was stuck between Umberon and Espeon, they are the two greatest Pokemon ever.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Vaporeon's always been a favourite for me because it's just so... pretty. Well designed, whatever. *__* I was never too fond of the Eevee evolutions past Kanto anyway.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Espeon! : DDDDDDDDD Espeon is actually my favorite Pokemon overall. So of course it's my favorite Eevee evolution. : 3

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Espeon imo... dunno why but it looks attracting so I want to train one every time I can. =C

Back