• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite food?

Rekkuza

Master Lucario
    Years
    As the Title suggest in this thread you explain why you like your favorite food im just curious what kind of food people like.

I enjoy Cajun food like crawfish i enjoy the spicyness of it

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Strangely enough, I love fruits, and apples would have to be my favorite, simply because they're crisp, and tasty.

Dusclord

Ganon killer
    Years
    HHAHAHA I lol'd when I read the name of this thread ;_;

Anyway, I know most people think that roquefort is a sort cheese with fightening blue mushrooms but it's absolutely not dangerous and I love it °_°

And yeah, orange juice rules.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    My mom does the cooking in the household and her background is Maltese. The food of Malta has elements of English, Italian, and some Middle Eastern cuisine. We don't focus on the Middle Eastern stuff too often although I'm just fine with it. My favourite food is Italian.

I live in a mostly Italian area and once in elementary school the parents had too cook dishes for us kids to bring in and share. All the kids and teachers were freaking out because my mom made better pasta than all the Italian moms and grandmothers. XD

And despite all of that... my favourite food would have to be mussels - which I think is a French dish (at least the way I like them) XD

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    My favorite food is a afghan dish called Mantou, and its like a Dumpling stuffed with beef and onions and the dumplings are steamed to be cooked, and you pour over it tomato sauce with creamed yoghurt (plain) and sprinkle some mint over it. SOOO YUMMY!!

Pilgrim Soul

Hope of the States
    Years
    Authentic Thai and Chinese delicacies. I have like the world's second best 'Chinese' restaurant. In the world on my doorstep and I've eat, at the best.

So it's all good. :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    I don't like most seafood but I like Crab and Squid a lot, still nothing beats a good plate of Mantou, especially when its homemade, cooking it is very time-consuming tho.

Infamous Amos

ALL BIDOOF IN MY WAY WILL FALL
    Years
    MEAT!!! Almost anything with meat... Steak, burgers, fish... Dang it! I'm getting hungry :(

Also Chocolate... And Cheesecake. Specificly Cherry Cheesecake.
    And Ice cream :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Any fresh seafood is good for me, literally anything, muscles, squid, swordfish, the lot.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Potatoes, they do everything.

Yesssssss... that's two for potatoes. ^^ They even invented a construction material that's primarily made out of potatoes.

Baked potatoes, french fries, potato chips, mashed potatoes, potato soup, potato salad, the list goes on and on...

Although, part of being an American is the ability to eat anything given two slices of bread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yesssssss... that's two for potatoes. ^^ They even invented a construction material that's primarily made out of potatoes.

Three for potatoes. :D I've always loved them. My first word as a baby was "fries" and everything. XD Although my two favourite kinds of potato, um, dishes are baked potatos and homefries.

My grandmother makes this amazing bread which, I believe, is a Bajan dish (I'm half Bajan, although rarely does my family ever eat Bajan food). It's called coconut bread, and it's pretty much a loaf of bread with coconut pieces and tons of sugar. Definitely not something you should eat every day, but amazing nevertheless. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Baked potatoes, french fries, potato chips, mashed potatoes, potato soup, potato salad, the list goes on and on...
    Potato bread, even. I've made it and consumed it thereafter, it's thick and has a funny taste...

Although my two favourite kinds of potato, um, dishes are baked potatos and homefries.

My grandmother makes this amazing bread which, I believe, is a Bajan dish (I'm half Bajan, although rarely does my family ever eat Bajan food). It's called coconut bread, and it's pretty much a loaf of bread with coconut pieces and tons of sugar. Definitely not something you should eat every day, but amazing nevertheless. :D
    Reminds me, to be specific about my potatoes I'll say I like King Edwards, Nadines and sometimes Desiree.

Second on my list after potatoes is bread (oh how bland I am), so I must try that coconut one some day. :0

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I like a ton of foods.

My favorite food may just be plain, old coffee cake. Doesn't have anythin' to do with coffee, yet the stuff is awesome. I want some now.

If liquids are acceptable, milk. Some people might know I crave milk already. Dr. Pepper is da bomb as well. It's Dr. J approved.

I almost forgot cheese.

Last edited:
    Back