• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Cheese?

Do you like cheese?

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    White Cheddar is my favorite. : 3 Of course I love any sort of cheese. But White Cheddar is the best. X3

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Cheese is awesome. I don't think I've tried much variety in cheeses, though. But I love me some cheddar and mozzarella.

Cid

Years
  • I don't like cheese, though I don't hate it either. I guess it's in between, but more on the liking.

Usual kinds of cheese I eat (though not alone, since I use them almost mainly as toppings) are Mozzarella, Cheddar and American (though less common than the previous two).

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My favorites are mozarella (sp?) and american...
    Actually, I don't think I like any other kinds... ._.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Sharp cheddar and mozzarella. I like American too, but as far as slice cheese goes I prefer sharp cheddar. I like white American on subs though, and swiss is okay.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • Mozzarella and Colby Jack take the pie. They are just the best. I also like American and Cream cheese.

Back