• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favorite Legendary Battle music?

Years
    The music when you battled the 3 Regi's i liked the most (in platinum)
    i can't actully remember the dialga/palkia music, but i also liked the giratina battle music in Platinum.
    the best music in the game is the Gym leader music (L)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Definately the lake trio or the Regi's. The plat version of the Regi's is actually really cool.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Giratina's music when encountering it in the Distortion World was very fascinating. I like the beat a lot. The fast beat is what makes me like it so much though.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    The best one i thought was good was the Arceus encounter music. Its a great piece of music.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Mesprit encounter music was very nice. I think that one would have to be my favorite. The reason why is because you'll know when it is Mesprit when it makes that soft beat when you run into it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The music for the encounter with Heatran was very fascinating. I liked the way the screen shaked and then the music began. The music was really interesting.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    i liked d/p/p arceus battle music.

btw only way to fight arceus is with an action replay

Back