• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite manga character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kechi

The Eccentric Something
Years
  • Let's see. There's [FONT=&quot]Green (Male), Yellow, Silver, and Eusine but- [/FONT]

My favorite would have to be Lance. <3

He's just too awesome for words. What with his awesome outfit, dragons, 'too-good-for-you' attitude, excellent back story, and the fact that he's EVIL...yeah.

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks it's ubberly cool that they made the Elite the bad guys?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Let's see. There's [FONT=&quot]Green (Male), Yellow, Silver, and Eusine but- [/FONT]

My favorite would have to be Lance. <3

He's just too awesome for words. What with his awesome outfit, dragons, 'too-good-for-you' attitude, excellent back story, and the fact that he's EVIL...yeah.

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks it's ubberly cool that they made the Elite the bad guys?

I liked it. It's quite a twist from the games, where you normally team up with them or they help you and and whatnot....

Years
  • Well, personally I like Wallace, Steven, Winona, Will, and Juan.

Ignoring the fact that all but one is from the Ruby/Sapphire volumes.

Most favorite would be Wallace though, hands down. But for some reason I've started associating him with Clinton Kelly. It's actually kind of terrifying when I watch What Not to Wear now...

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
  • @Improvisationism: lmao! My mom loves that show, so I for one can understand the humor there.

Well I since I'm posting here I might as well post what the thread calls, eh?

My favorites so far: Red, Blue, Gold, and Ruby if I really had to narrow it down, but personally I find all the main characters to be extremely well-developed and interesting.

Years
  • Bill. :'D Definitely Bill. He's just so..Funny. And such a scaredy-cat. =D
    My least favorite is Yellow. >_> She's cute and all, but holy mary-sue, much? xD; Poke-mind reading, poke-healing, completely innocent and stuff. GAH. It's overwhelming. D: Butbut, like I said, I do have to admit that she's just plain adorable. *-* Maybe I don't like her because she's just so damn likable.

Last edited:

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
    Years
  • I like Blue (love her attitude), Green, Yellow (cute ^^), Silver, and Lance. And a lot more o_O

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    Prof Oak is my favorite. He has a great story, he starts out old and suspicious, fights in the Pokemon League, gets too many pokemon from Crystal, and has an odd but powerful team.

Galbinus

Speeds.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    My favorite characters are (in vague order of preference): Ruby, Silver, and Sapphire.

I don't really care for any of the others, and I particularly dislike Blue/Green (the girl from the first generation), for reasons that would get me kicked out of this forum if I voiced it.

(well, that's not true. I like Wally too. 8D)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My favorite characters are (in vague order of preference): Ruby, Silver, and Sapphire.

I don't really care for any of the others, and I particularly dislike Blue/Green (the girl from the first generation), for reasons that would get me kicked out of this forum if I voiced it.

(well, that's not true. I like Wally too. 8D)

You like teh Seeeeelvah? Yay for you!

Yeah, my friend was reading the written version of my fan fic and called Blue several bad things...he doesn't like her too much...heh. ^^;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Blue is hot (period :P) oh wait so is sapphire XD Those are probably my favorite females.

Lance is a freakin beast.

Last edited:

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    My favorites are the original 4: Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My favourite character is Silver, oh he so rocks!
    Red and Blue are also in my fav list.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yellow and Silver, Because they're just freaking cool!
    ...And Cute.

They just so happen to be my favorite characters of all. :D

And Wally is a bit underrated. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back