• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite mmo or rpg.

yahiko

god among mortals
Years
  • what is your favorite mmo (masive multieplayer online) or rpg (role playing game)
    mine is guild wars and pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really want to get into WoW but never got around to it, maybe one day when I have my own computer/laptop. Other than that Final Fantasy/ Legend of Zelda/ Okami are my favourite RPG's BUT Oblivion is slowly making its way up the ranks as I play through it =D It has a WoW feeling to it, without being WoW o.o

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I've played WoW at my mates, and it looked good. But i might get addicted to it (like i got once with Runescape, DON'T go there), so i might be getting it soon, if i have the time. WoW is definitely my favourite then.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Armored Core and Phantom Crash, Yu-Gi-Oh! (GBA series), Pokemon Emerald/Pearl, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Red and many more~

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • I've played WoW at my mates, and it looked good. But i might get addicted to it (like i got once with Runescape, DON'T go there), so i might be getting it soon, if i have the time. WoW is definitely my favourite then.
    w.o.w is good other than the fact it cost money to play guild wars is free after you buy it tho.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Pokemon Ruby/ Sapphire and Diamond and Pearl. Just completed Final Fantasy 12.

I only play Phantasy Star Onlne Blue Burst online so that has to be my only MMoRPG.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Since the only MMO I ever really got serious with was Runescape, I'll have to go with that. It's of course not the best MMO I've seen.
    The best MMO I have seen would probably have to be Requiem, it's still in beta testing but I managed to get in as a Beta Tester. Basically you go around killing a bunch of nightmarish creatures ranging from a Werewolf to the Great Father Cthulhu.

The Best RPG I've probably ever played, is Pokemon.

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
  • cant belive! someone else here like (or at least liked) runescape...
    its easy to say that its my favourite mmorpg, huh? ok... the graphics arent good, but the gameplay is very good, and IMO the game itself is more important than the look...

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    RPGs...
    -Seiken Densetsu (Series)
    -Dragon Quest (Series)
    -Final Fantasy (I-VI Only)
    -The World Ends With You (Game)
    -Tales of _______ (Series)
    -Baiten Katos (Series)
    -Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth (Game)
    -Izuna (Series)
    -Pokemon (Series)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not too fond of MMORPGs, but for RPGs, I'm an avid fan of the Final Fantasy series, particularly Final Fantasy VIII. The story, the drama, and the well-developed characters make this particular Final Fantasy game one of my favourite video games of all time. The only thing I don't like about it is the Junction System used for battling. It's not that it's confusing, it's just far too different from the standard battling system used in other FF titles and it doesn't work too well.

Years
  • @Razor302: You never really beat FFXII until you beat Yiazmat and get the Zodiac Spear. :)

Anyway, I would say I have a couple of favorite MMOs and RPGs.

MMOs
    • Pirate King Online (Tales of Pirates, as it is known in alot of places)
    • Kingdom of Loathing
    • Hibernia Online

RPGs
    • Final Fantasy IX
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • Dragon Quest VIII
    • Dragon Quest VII
    • Super Mario RPG
    • Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
  • I tried WoW for a while and I got too hooked. Not a favorite MMO though. I'll probably end up playing again just so I can get my Hunter to 70. :-P

Anyways my favorite MMORPG of all time has to be Final Fantasy XI. I was soooo hooked on that game. I ended up quitting abruptly and I want to go back to playing but probably won't until I have some things situated in my life where I know I won't get hooked. :)

My favorite RPG of all time is a tie between The Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy VIII.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Favorite MMOs:

Tales of Pirates, Trickster, Gunz: The Duel (FPS), Gunbound (Who knows XD).

Favorite RPGs:

Final Fantasy, "Tales of," series, Pokemon, Megaman (Battle Networks games), Lunar Knights.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • FF IX, FFVII, FFVI, Deus Ex (Even though it was an RPG FPS), Pokemon, Morrowind, Oblivion, WoW and a few others

Runescape is just a place where ten year olds can act mature to other ten year olds. It is just a stepping stone to better games

Back