• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favorite Month(s)?

Whats you favorite month(s)?

• Total voters

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Isn't there supposed to be a poll here? My favorite month is February, because of my birthday

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    It Took Me A While!

con said:
    Isn't there supposed to be a poll here? My favorite month is February, because of my birthday
    It took me about 2 minutes because of my slow laptop, anyway I voted for September, October, November, because there autumn seasons, and I have good luck on those months traditionaly!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    How did you vote so many times without running into the you have already posted on this poll...

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    And That Is Because........................................... .

con said:
    How did you vote so many times without running into the you have already posted on this poll...
    That is becuase I program it to multible choice to let other people vote more than once.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I voted for....
    April & May: Because of spring and Easter and the end of college classes.
    July: For midsummer and my birthday.
    October/November/December: For autumn and winter and the slew of wonderful holidays from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas.

M£A†¥

Banned
    Years
    July vs. December

Thats weird! Some moderator close this for reason! And the threat was unlock, I beganing to not like this site any longer. Anyway, I knew most people were going to vote for July!

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    M£A†¥ said:
    Thats weird! Some moderator close this for reason! And the threat was unlock, I beganing to not like this site any longer. Anyway, I knew most people were going to vote for February!

There is nothing saying that this was closed?? But, still cant vote again???

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    My Favorite

Wow. almost everyone here voted for their b-day Month!

Mine is October. It's because I was born on that month.

My second is December. It's in the Christmas Season.

OOPS! I didn't thought that this is a Multiple Choice Poll, cause I only voted for October. *kicks himself*

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    April & May. They're the spring months (I <3 SPRING), and my birthday's in May.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My fav months are February,August and May.

February,obviously because of my birthday and it's the month of love <3
    May becuase my fwendy Biscuit's b-day :33
    And August cause it's when Inuyasha first started airing back in 02 :D

Back