• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favorite new thing about HeartGold and SoulSilver?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    lol how is old music a new feature haha w.e. my favorite would be that they added the Celebi event everyone spoke of in Crystal and added time travelling event at the same time

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    I would say you'd rather have me make a list of the things I don't like as it would be shorter... but it's pretty much non-existant at this point. :)
    Can't wait until the English version comes out.

The thing I like the best is having the partner Pokemon.
    And Pokeathlon is pretty fun, too. ^.^

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Pokemon following you, and the fact that if the Pokemon is shiny they overworld sprite is shiny too, they really put a lot of work into this game, much more than they did with DPP, but then again they didn't have to create any new Pokemon or regions so I guess they had more time to play with features.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    well they added alot to update and stuff to DPPt standards, if you went from GSC to HGSS you would jizz your pants...I hope you can turn off pokemon following and can wear the team rocket outfit after the event...man if they made a clothing store in the next game with multiply things to buy to add to your sprite and you can use the sprite online wifi in the 5th generation I wont stop playing the game

Years
    The fact that the game looks incredibly sexy with updated graphics. XD

But, uh, other than new graphics, I can't wait for the Pokeathlon (I hated contests xD), and I like Team Rocket execs plotline. AND I love Kotone (<3), and the new menu format, and the Pokegear updates, and and and...

<3

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
    Graphics. The pokemon of your choice follows you. And finally, a way to train my pokemon on my 12 hour work days... the pokewalker. My pokemon will love me in no time.

Roserader

Metro Elite
    Years
    I quite like the being able to sort inventory and pc boxes through touchscreening (yes, I made a new verb :D), but that's because I have a problem with using buttons when there is something better and available to use. It's rather sad that they didn't include those useful features before... *coughcoughDPPcoughcough*

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well , there are some little things which are pretty cool ! :

Wearing Rocket Uniform
    Partner Pokemon
    Pokethlon

And cerainly BIG and seeable from the start things , or things that'll haunt you the entire game ... :

Cool Remixed Music
    GB Player ( ;) )
    3D (I love how the houses in Cherrygrove have windows on the sides !)

Esmas

General
    Years
    Everything. I love how they've added a menu and cool graphics for nearly every function of the game. The graphics are impressive, the sprites are nice (minus a few, like the rival's >__>), and I loooove the partner Pokémon feature. Great overall game :D

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    A lot but I would say a three way tie with (and even though i dont have the game yet)
    - The EPIC new grapics (whatever spelling)
    - Pokemon following you
    - and the new touch screen stuff (we needed them)

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Here they are!

-Pokemon Follow you!
    -Pokemon has better graphics!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
    Well, the graphics, th pokemon folloing you, the idea of a remake of gold (one of my favorite games) and many more thing :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hummm... thats quite a hard question! I guess mine would have to be the pokewalker and pokemon following you! :)

Back