• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Overworld music?

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    My favorite would have to be the OW music at the top of Mt. Coronet, when you are on your way to stop Cyrus.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • My favourite Overworld Music is, when you are in the dialog with Champ Cynthia in the Pokemon-League. That sounds somewhat scary, but i like this ^.^

Alec_

Years
  • I'd also like the music when i battled the champion Cynthia. It was so awesome. And i just love the beat. xD.

~Fairytales.

Lucasandgang

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
  • Route 210 had me use my headphones to listen to it :D
    And at the end of the intro of the Pokemon Diamond/Pear/Platinum Theme Song :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I find myself fond of the music right before and right when, you battle Cynthia. It's really catchy and it makes you feel like you have to be ready for this challenge.

Heatran's battle music is appealing as well, but I'd have to say Giratina's music is a bit more intimidating. Giratina's music makes the bloodcurdling look Giratina has, a bit more vicious.

I do happen to fancy the Floroama Town music because it really suits it. With all the flowers and the soothing music, it makes you feel tranquil.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    No offense, but I prefer the generic LoZ theme any day over these pokemon themes hardly worth calling 'OW'.

@Cynthia Battle-isn't that -not- an OW song?

Right now, I'm riding a Galactic Hideout wave. Second place goes to 216.
    EDIT: forgot Pt--I love the Battle Stage, too. It takes first; bump the other two down.

Ayselipera

My favorite music would be when you right outside the pokemon League.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll also add in that the Distortion World music was epic. It suits the place and it seems kind of eerie, which enhances my predilection intended for it.

In my conjecture, the music in Twinleaf Town was pretty fascinating. It makes you feel like you really are at home. Floroama is the same way as well, but seeing as your home is in Twinleaf; it's more like a home sweet home feeling.

Years
  • In D/P, I loved to listen to the Route 209 and the Surfing music. They were just calm and serene to me, I loved listening to them for a long time. And in Platinum, I added Distorted World to that list.

Years
  • Templekeeper's right about pokemon OW being bad, but one of the best diamonds in the rough is the music as you're going up the stairway to heaven/"hall of origin"(yeah right). It sounds mysterious, as if you can't quite comprehend what the tune is supposed to sound like. The Torn World music is good for the same reason, and the Mount Coronet peak theme would have been awesome if it didn't butcher itself halfway through.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Canalave and Sunyshore's themes are my favorite, hands down. Cynthia's music was also nice.

Years
  • Canalave city has a very good song and it doesn't matter how long I listen to it it never gets old, unlike the pokecenter song, god so annoying 0.0

Back