• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite PC Game?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • There are many PC games, but I will have to go with the only PC game I have, Spore. If you see my age, pretty obvious why I like it. Question is, what is your favorite PC Game? Which sucks?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    As of right now, Combat Arms takes the place. After Christmas, that just might change.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Spore was really cool, till I got the "galactic adventures" expansion pack, which is the worst thing ever!

I really like those creative games for PC, like Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 & 3, The sims 2, and Spore. I also like Age of Empires (all 3 of 'em, but 2 the most)

I don't really play much pc games anymore... Lately I've just been helping creating houses for my lil sisters sims.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • AoE2 is generally understood to be the best of all the AoE games. I'm not sure what it is with AoE3 but I never really got into it. Might be the fact that there were few races you could play as or something.

Right now I'm still into Starcraft 2 but I've been itching to get my hands onto Civilization 4 and ALL the RollerCoaster Tycoon games. Oh man, RC, how I miss you.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • AoE2 is generally understood to be the best of all the AoE games. I'm not sure what it is with AoE3 but I never really got into it. Might be the fact that there were few races you could play as or something.

Right now I'm still into Starcraft 2 but I've been itching to get my hands onto Civilization 4 and ALL the RollerCoaster Tycoon games. Oh man, RC, how I miss you.

I bought civ 4 recently (complete edition), but I like revolution better, tbh.

Those RCT games are real cheap right now, and if you ever plan on getting 3, get both expansion packs, they're awesome. Man I whish I had a faster pc, it make rct3 much more fun to play.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    At the moment, it's a draw between TF2 and Portal; I'm attempting to download Goldeneye: Source right now, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't do a lot of PC gaming, but I do love me The Sims. :) Just really addicting for me.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, it has to be Team Fortress 2 for me. It's so addicting and Valve constantly updates the game with new weapons and more importantly, hats.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Strangely, my favorite PC game isn't any of the ones you mentioned, or similar to those: LEGO Racers. Man, I loved that game because of its incredibly catchy music.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

Civilization is one of the best strategy games ever, there is no questioning it. It's fun obliterating Incas.

I bought civ 4 recently (complete edition), but I like revolution better, tbh.

Those RCT games are real cheap right now, and if you ever plan on getting 3, get both expansion packs, they're awesome. Man I whish I had a faster pc, it make rct3 much more fun to play.

REVOLUTIONS? YOU WOUND ME, SIR.

Well sweeties, it has to be Team Fortress 2 for me. It's so addicting and Valve constantly updates the game with new weapons and more importantly, hats.

I have no hats, I am sad.

My favorite PC games at this time are Dragon Age: Origins (The PC version is the best, sorry console-people.) and Civilization IV. Minecraft is also fairly rad.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Okay, this may sound weird. I got this odd love from when I was little... I was 6 and the only thing gaming-related in my house was my PC... so one day, my dad pulls out a shiny PC case and...

It was Need for Speed Underground 2. I don't know why, but I would always go to the game, spend 10 minutes making a car, then just crashing around in free roam. It truly is my favorite game of all time. I don't know why... maybe just because I loved it so much when I first got it...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Civilization is one of the best strategy games ever, there is no questioning it. It's fun obliterating Incas.

REVOLUTIONS? YOU WOUND ME, SIR.

I have no hats, I am sad.

My favorite PC games at this time are Dragon Age: Origins (The PC version is the best, sorry console-people.) and Civilization IV. Minecraft is also fairly rad.
    Don't get me wrong, it is still a very good game, but compared to revolution, a single game or match takes forever. revolution is much higher paced then civ 4. Also, the online mode is much better, since you're now able to finish games in one go. (I've never finished an online match in revolution 4)

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • I'm a PC gamer at heart so I have a collection of many genres of games.

FPS's: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    (Black-Ops will probably be my favorite but I'm not putting it until I play it)

RPG's: Dragon Age: Origins

RTS's: Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
    (I haven't been playing a lot of RTS games in the last few years and this is just my favorite out of what I have)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm not really a PC Gamer..Never had a very good PC.

So for me it would be either LOTR: The Battle For Middle Earth 2 (And the Witch King expansion). Good times.
    Or more recently Dark Void Zero.

Back