• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Photo editing program?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I use Photoshop, got introduced to that first through school and I've just got the hang of it... I've tried GIMP, but after using Photoshop for so long, it just feels all different and confusing, I'd have to relearn...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Photoshop for me, I'm just more used to it now, since I've had it for a long time. If I tried GIMP or anything else I'd just get confused.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    [SIZE="a"]
    I use Photoshop, got introduced to that first through school and I've just got the hang of it... I've tried GIMP, but after using Photoshop for so long, it just feels all different and confusing, I'd have to relearn...
    I don't think that there's much in GIMP that isn't already in Photoshop. Plus, GIMP is a lot harder to use because of the layout. If you really must use GIMP, however, you can change your layout to something that is more similar to Photoshop's layout, but it's hard to get the hang of GIMP.[/SIZE]

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
    For practically everything: Photoshop CS5
    Been using Photoshop since 2008.

For drawing via tablet: SAI.
    I have too many brushes for Photoshop and can never find the one I'm looking for that's like an actual brush/marker/pencil/etc.

I simply can't work with open source programs such as GIMP. As someone who plans on being a professional graphic designer, it's pretty much required that I use Adobe products because I'm expected to know them. Not only that, but I just don't like the interface of GIMP.

@Graceful, there are portables out there for any version of Photoshop. All you need to do is google it.

Back