• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite PKMN Theme song?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hiya people!!!!!! Whats your fav. PKMN theme song from the anime?
    Mine was and still is the first ine. Back in the old days.... I also like the new one...

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I love the Battle Dimension song. I can't get it out of my head lately. I even wrote it down in my school diary (without the Battle Dimension, Pokemon! bit) and my teacher caught me and asked me what it was? I broke out laughing and in the end, she gave me back my diary with a stern warning not to write silly stuff in it again.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    It's definatley the Battle Frontier one. Strangley enough, my favorite Japanese opening is also the Battle Frontier song. To make it more strange, both songs are called Battle Frontier.

Years
    I love the Battle Frontier song (the english one) and the Battle Dimension's one and of course all the Johto ones. :D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Answered these threades many times, instead of Japanese or English I say:

Italian Advanced Battle

Poke Poke Poke Poke
    Kemon Kemon Kemon Kemon
    Poke Poke Poke Poke
    BATTLE ADVANCE!

Cooler than any other version. The Italian ones always are. The Italian ones are pretty much unknown but they get a different version from the rest of the world (the rest of the world either get Japan's or the English one). Of course, I have the full version on my iPod

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I like the first one and the battle frontier one. I think that they found the right singers to sing them and did the right pictures on the screen.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My favourite is definitely the Pokemon Johto theme song. The rhythm of it just makes me want to listen to it over and over again.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I swear I already made a thread like this, but anyway....My favorite openings are, Johto League Champions and all the ones in Advanced Generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9_Kw7BuFE&feature=related

This almost makes me want to learn Italian. Almost. :-D

I've just decided to download all the Italian themes. My second favourite has to be "The Master Quest"

"Don't stop, can't the future! Can't stop - all the Pokemons are super!" "You must play the game - the master quest!"
    It's funny how much English is in their openings, but also how they said "Pokemons" XD

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    My highschool grad quote was
    "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was."
    I think that speaks for itself

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Does the ending count?

Well, if it also counts, it's "Because the Sky is There" (song), "Pokemon Symphonic Medley" (everything), "Pokemon March Medley" (song, there's no visuals), "Battle Frontier" (everything), "Spurt!" (everything), "High Touch!" (visuals) and "Surely Tomorrow" (song). Some I like the song, some I only like the visuals... But it's usually the song I like more... :)

Not to mention "Mezase Pokemon Master". It is the most original AND my all-time fave.

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Gotta Catch 'Em All! (Original Series) for nostalgia :D
    Born To Be A Champion (Johto League Champions)
    I Want To Be A Hero (Advanced)
    Unbeatable (Advanced Battle)

Those are my top 4 fave Pokemon songs of all time (in no particular order)!!

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    ENGLISH

Openings:
    1. A Whole New World (Pokémon Johto). I really like this one. It has a catchy rythm and makes me want to sing along every time. :)
    2. Unbeatable. This is one of the few new openings I like.
    3. Pokémon Theme (Gotta Catch'em All). Nostalgia~ ;D

JAPANESE

Openings:
    1. Together. Makes me want to smile every time I hear it.
    2. Battle Frontier. I think this is really e great theme song. It's a little faster than most of the Japanese openings, so it has this sertain feel of a battle in it.
    3. Advance Adventure. I like some parts a lot, but it just isn't as good to me as the two above.
    4. OK! I like more the english version than this one (wich is very rare in my case), but it's still pretty good.

Endings:
    1. Kaze no Message. I've fallen in love with this song. <3 I just love it.
    2. Maemuki Roketto-dan! It's Team Rocket! 8D And well, I like it for other reasons too, but still, it's Team Rocket's song!
    3. Pokemon Hara Hara Relay. It's just... cute. :3 Especially the animation.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    The first one is always a classic.

I also like the Hero one. REminds me of "Hero of the Day" by Metallica

Back