• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Pokemon game?

Years
  • Everyone tell me what is your favorite Pokemon RPG Game Ever?

Choices: Gen 1: Red, Blue, Yellow
    Gen 2: Gold, Silver, Crystal
    Gen 3: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen
    Gen 4: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver
    Gen 5: Black, White

Mine is Platinum beacause it has legendaries from both Diamond and Pearl and Generation 4 has many good Pokemon and new evolutions

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Since this is specific to the games, kicking it over to gaming. :3

Years
  • Black because I love Black City, Reshiram and Gothitelle!

Played this game since October 1st and still going!

And guess what, I finished my Black Version in 13 days!

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I loved Gen 2 because it's such a humongous game. It has two regions and so many fun things to do in it. However, I also really love Gen 5 simply because it's the most updated and also has quite a lot of fun things to do as well as I love the updated online play.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• Yellow is probably my favourite Gen 1 game. :3c I love how you can get all the starters in it, which pretty much makes the rest of your team picking easier. lol. I guess for Gen II it's Crystal. I love the 3rd games more than the original two. Plus moving sprites are super cute and the extra features are nice. Gen III is Emerald which is the same as Crystal. For IV it's HG/SS the best remakes IMO. :3c and obv for Gen V it's White. Because it was the version I chose so.. :3c

Spin-off is PMD. <3

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hard to just pick one favorite, but in each gen my favorites would be:

Gen 1: Yellow because it was my first Pokemon game, plus I love the music and the sprites in it.
    Gen 2: Crystal because it seemed to have more to it.
    Gen 3: Emerald and Leaf Green because Emerald was just so epic! imo and I loved the Battle Frontier.
    Leaf Green because it included my favorite Pokespe manga character in it (Leaf/Blue).

Gen 4: Platinum because I prefer Girantina to Dialga and Palkia, but the ending was really good.

Generation 5: White because it has the Seed bby Pokemon in it.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Hmm. Before this week I would have said Emerald (I still think Hoenn is a unique world in the Pokémon mythos) but I am really, really enjoying Pokémon White. Unova is like a Hoenn 2.0. So I'll go with joint Emerald and White. =)

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    White and HeartGold are closely tied. White would have won if it was a little longer (related to the storyline).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Platimun and Leaf Green are virtually tied at the top of my favorites list, the former because it's the most polished one in terms of gameplay, and the latter because it contains the best female playable trainer in the franchise so far.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • It was hard to decide, but I'm saying Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver and Black/White because I enjoyed their story lines.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Black and White forever and ever and eternity! :D They're my favorite <3
    And then Heart gold and Ss
    And then Platinum

And Idk about the rest because Platinum was my first pokemon game :x

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Hmm... It's a tie between Sapphire and SoulSilver!

I love Sapphire because it was the first game of Gen 3 that I played, & Hoenn is my favourite region.
    Though SoulSilver is also great, because it contains two regions (& I prefer Lugia to Ho-Oh).

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
  • I can't name a specific game for all the gen. so I'm just gonna list my fav per generation.
    Gen 1: Pokemon Yellow(Was my first game and will always have a special place in my collection)
    Gen 2: Crystal(Was one of the most awesome games I've ever played)
    Gen 3: Emerald and Firered(These two games are completely epic, and Emerald even more so due to batlle tower)
    Gen 4: HG and SS(They were good remakes)
    Gen 5: So far I hate Gen 5 so....

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably Yellow and Gold are my favourites, or that generation at least. Second fav would be Hoenn.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Probably Black, because it has the most stuff in it. I like a lot of the new Pokemon.

But when they make a R/S remake, that will most likely steal the title from Black.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Black for the animation, HG/SS for the features and extra gameplay, DPP for cool Pokemon and awesome characters

Years
  • Black because it has the best Ghost and Psychic pokemon designs and also because of their animation.
    563.gif
    518.gif

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I like all of the generations, but I have to say Pokemon Emerald and B/W, they have the best storyline and music.

Back