• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite potato chips flavor?

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
  • What is your favorite potato chips flavor?

These. I also like all flavours of Pringles and BBQ chips of any kind.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Sticky BBQ, Prawn and Cocktail and Salt and Vinegar. They each have to be certain brands though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I heard this on the radio. Lays has four new chip flavors available until October, when they'll stop making three of them based on votes.

These:

I want to try the wasabi ginger and bacon mac and cheese flavors.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I heard this on the radio. Lays has four new chip flavors available until October, when they'll stop making three of them based on votes.

These:

I want to try the wasabi ginger and bacon mac and cheese flavors.

My dad bought a bag of each of these a couple days ago. Here's what I thought about them.

Bacon mac - Y E S. Talk about delicious.
    Mango salsa - They were weird, I didn't like them at all. The mango taste was overpowering and it was just weird with the potato chip flavor.
    Wasabi ginger - Tasted nothing like I thought they would. Didn't really like them, they were too gingery for me.
    Capp - Talk about odd but (somewhat) good. They were interesting to say the least. Sweet and salty with a hint of the cappuccino flavor. My dad really liked them.

My favorite flavor of all time is probably cheddar and sour cream or kettle cooked bbq.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • ..don't chips only come in potato flavour?

Juuuuuust kidding, my favourite flavour of crisp is roast chicken.

Years
  • Sour cream and onion seems to be the one I love the most. Other flavors come and go for me, but that sour cream and onion, I'll always love that one.

Guess a close second would be ranch, or maybe salt and vinegar - which is weird because I used to hate that flavor so much.

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I eat anything that isn't very spicy. My favorite has to be sour cream & onion.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Bacon mac and cheese rice sounds good o.o

As does loaded backed potato. That just makes sense since chips are potato. Source cream and cheddar seems like a good combo too. Similar

Barbeque too, maybe since I like the ketchup one. That's not too far off.

Damn this thread. I want chips now! :(

Back