• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHat is your favorite program in your Computer?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Mozilla FireFox
    and Adobe Photoshop 7.0

I ALWAYS have those programs open
    always

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    For it would have to be Firefox 3.5, Microsoft Word 2007, TrueCrypt, Windows Media Player Classic, and Google Earth. Microsoft word for writing fanfiction. :D

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    YouTube Downloader
    If you're using Firefox, just use the Video DownloadHelper addon instead of having another useless program open. Lets you download off pretty much any video site (except Hulu, which uses some weird streaming format that's meant to prevent ripping). Just click the small arrow next to the icon and hit "download" and you're all set. For YouTube, it even lets you choose the quality (HQ18 is high audio quality, HQ35 is high quality, HQ22 is HD audio/video).

Legalise: as far as I know, the authors of the linked videos allow redistribution for non-commercial purposes, but don't quote me on that; if you download them, I would recommend deleting them once you watch them

Last edited:

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    Abode Photoshop CS3 & R4 Theme Creator, I'm addicted to the theme creator! I've made HEAPS!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    My Favorite Programs.
    Google Crome
    Valve Hammer Editor
    Utorrent

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Windows Live Messenger, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Word, Football Manager 2009

Back