• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your favorite R/S/E pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    :t359: for me.

It fits my personality; Always bringing disaster where I go -_-

Not to mention it has beautiful, sleek white fur!

Gardevoir comes in as a close second :t282:

I also like :t257:, :t382:, :t262: and :t383:

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    I believe this is an obvious answer, but, Gardevoir all the way, then Kirlia. =D
    Can't get enough of 'em. (is guilty of having 3 pc boxes filled with gardevoir and 2 with kirlia.) ^^;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite is a tie between Wailord, Swampert, and Rayquaza.

Wailord
    : Despite having the defense of a toothpick (Obviously, I got this off of Beachboy's Biography), Wailord has move pool that I'm rather fascinated with. Water Spout is a probably a good example of an excellent Move Wailord has possession of. I also like it's bluish color, which apparently makes since considering that it's based off of a Blue Whale.

Swampert
    : Another blue Pokemon, and an awesome one at that.
    Swampert has a good move pool, followed by nice stats, which is the highest a Starter has achieved (So far). I can't really describe WHY I like Swampert, I just do.

Rayquaza:When I first saw Rayquaza, it didn't interest me at all, deeming it as an "unnecessary" Pokemon. It wasn't until Emerald came out when I was finally obsessed with it. My interest in Rayquaza might be waning as I'm typing this, but it's still one of my favorite legendaries of all time.

That should cover my favorite 3rd gen Pokemon.

Lavarider

Master of all Technology
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Metagross!!! A huge, half ton steel monster with psychic powers. Enough said, end of story.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Spheaaaal <33 Omg it's too cute *--* I used Walrein on my team in Sapphire for a while, but it just isn't the same as Spheal D:

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    My favorite R/S/E pokemon would be...
    What is your favorite R/S/E pokemon?

Vigoroth: It's versatile and it' very useful against the elite four for me since it has fighting moves. It aced through Glacias pokemon when the majority of my pokemon team are weak to ice (most are dragon types and I started with Treeko)

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Groudon lover, I never saw that coming >_>

I also love Torchic. I loved this thing ever since Pokemon Ruby came out, and I will never hate it.

Years
    It's between...

Absol.
    Crobat ( I know he's didn't come out in R/S/E but he's still awesome x] )
    Milotic.

They're awesome.

Absol. Just all around.
    Cute.
    Powerful.
    Quick-ish
    Dark.

Crobat.
    Super Quick.
    Color and overall make is nice.

Milotic.
    Beautful.