• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Scene?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Eh, me, not so much.

I'll stick to what I've been going with. ^^;

OldRivalShipping for the win!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    OldRivalShipping for the win!

Good scene for that...

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    ~HAHAHA, love that two scenes. Blue is SO priceless,dude. I just can't get enough of her.

Tought people think she's more of a youknowhat,I recall she's just sexy and charming.

Raltshipping is so possible and existant. D: And Blueratlshipping too, (The trhee together,)

Eightyear gold must have been a impish-impy-imp devil. Never wanted to be his greedy mother. (Seriously,I never could feel safe about handing her my money in Crystal D: Just as like that Old Lady in Hoenn's Rest stop that insists you to stay...)

Zuzu's expression is love. You know,Pokémon thesedays are so expressive,reminds me of how well they could make expressionism fit in Disney's Tarzan,when it came to Gorillas. D: That movie has some fantastic graphics. Maybe the anime could get like that (I'm not watching the movies yet,so I dunno) but the graphics are lightening up, especially in DP 60.

I just wish they put an ADULT SWIM anime-adaptation of the manga,you know? And hearing to what the fans have to say, asking who would be the better VC, and with no cutting the blood spill and the deep plot,following the manga loyally, taking the time needed to nice effects.

However,the manga alone is nice. D: I can't wait to read the next vol (19,RS).

I was wondering, in the DP Manga, (the special version) , why doesn't anyone scan? And DP adventure, is it good?

By the way, in the manga up to date, Berlitz has an Empoleon and a Ponyta (such horny pokemon),
    Pearl owns a Infernape and a Chatot, and Diamond owns a Torterra, a Munchlax and a Shieldon.

:/ What do you think there will be more in their teams?

And....the onily thing that makes me be hesitant against Scarshipping is Pearl. I don't wanna leave them alone,so Scarfshippiz the win.

:/ DiaXPearl(comedianshipping) seems cute doe to the fact that they're rather close,but can be that they're just friends with some fluff. (And Fluff means cuteness,not too much romance or sexual envolviment,Splat,as you didn't know previously) They remind me of Jake.T.Austin X Cole Sprouse,Idunnowhy.

I just happen to imagine any trainer I see in thet fashion they show at the end of chapters,like:

Ruby : Location,

Pokémon (Contests Stats,Sapphire has lvl but I imagine both)

And then you come with each team member doing a prettyface here. D:

I wrote too much,didn't I? :/ My apologies as it can be,but I'm just trying to have my share of fun,and I like you people ohsomuch,

Yours so talktative today, (And wanting Splat to get an MSN D: why don't you make one)

Berlitz Ojyou-sama <3

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    ~HAHAHA, love that two scenes. Blue is SO priceless,dude. I just can't get enough of her.
    Neither can I, she's pretty great.

Raltshipping is so possible and existant. D: And Blueratlshipping too, (The trhee together,)
    Yeah, Ralts shipping is pretty cool, pretty hot threesome right there too.
    Wally is a GREAT Character that they shouldn't have gotten rid of so quickly. Here's to hoping he returns in Emerald or something (Norman told Scott about him, I believe)
    Also, he's not bad looking. Read the first two chapters of Vol. 20 and you'll see what I mean. He's pretty.

I was wondering, in the DP Manga, (the special version) , why doesn't anyone scan? And DP adventure, is it good?
    From what I've read, it's pretty great. <3 Pearl

I just happen to imagine any trainer I see in thet fashion they show at the end of chapters,like:

Ruby : Location,

Pokémon (Contests Stats,Sapphire has lvl but I imagine both)

And then you come with each team member doing a prettyface here. D:
    They should've done that for every volume. That was cool.

I wrote too much,didn't I? :/ My apologies as it can be,but I'm just trying to have my share of fun,and I like you people ohsomuch,
    Naw, s'cool. We like you too. Or at least I do.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Ah, in the RS Arc, my favorite scene was Ruby glomping Wally screaming "LETS BE FRIENDS!!!"
    Here it is

yea that was a good scene, you get two hints for ruby x wally:

1. the hug (but that was i think only as thanks for the compliment)
    2. when ruby screws the whole train just to see him XD

if they would become a couple, it would be priceless XD

P.S: HAHA HECK!! i didn't see mudkip yet! priceless XD

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    yea that was a good scene, you get two hints for ruby x wally:

1. the hug (but that was i think only as thanks for the compliment)
    2. when ruby screws the whole train just to see him XD

if they would become a couple, it would be priceless XD

P.S: HAHA HECK!! i didn't see mudkip yet! priceless XD

Yeah, Raltsshipping would be great xD
    Especially when Wally gets that sexy respirator outfit in Vol. 20

I don't think ZuZu agrees with me...xD

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yeah, Raltsshipping would be great xD
    Especially when Wally gets that sexy respirator outfit in Vol. 20

I don't think ZuZu agrees with me...xD

1. i dont know what respirator is im dutch XD im going to search on it

2. didnt read vol 20 yet because im not reading anything without reading the vol before and i havent read vol 19 yet...

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    1. i dont know what respirator is im dutch XD im going to search on it

2. didnt read vol 20 yet because im not reading anything without reading the vol before and i havent read vol 19 yet...

Ah, in Vol 20 Wally gets the coolest outfit. It makes him look so pretty @.@
    He also has this mask that makes him look kinda like a ninja xD
    And awesome braclets pokeball carrier...thingies...
    You'll see what I mean.

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Ah, in Vol 20 Wally gets the coolest outfit. It makes him look so pretty @.@
    He also has this mask that makes him look kinda like a ninja xD
    And awesome braclets pokeball carrier...thingies...
    You'll see what I mean.

i had to search on braclets too XD

but now i know what both things mean and i'll look, but after i readed vol 19...

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    i had to search on braclets too XD

but now i know what both things mean and i'll look, but after i readed vol 19...

Yeah. Maybe then you'll realize just how great Wally is.
    He's too underrated :/
    I actually only read the RS saga to see my beloved Wally xD

DARN YOU EMERALD
    My favorite scene will be the one where Wally punches Emerald in the face for stealing his spot >>
    Oh man I hope that happens...
    xD

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Yeah. Maybe then you'll realize just how great Wally is.
    He's too underrated :/
    I actually only read the RS saga to see my beloved Wally xD

DARN YOU EMERALD
    My favorite scene will be the one where Wally punches Emerald in the face for stealing his spot >>
    Oh man I hope that happens...
    xD

is wally underrated? i think he's pretty cool :S

and why does everybody has something against emerald?

P.S: how do i quote more than one thing? do i need to click quote+, than quote+ on another post and than quote on another post?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    is wally underrated? i think he's pretty cool :S

and why does everybody has something against emerald?

P.S: how do i quote more than one thing? do i need to click quote+, than quote+ on another post and than quote on another post?

I don't have anything against Emerald, but apparently Wally was supposed to be the original representation of Emerald, but they just decided to takehim out of the story and put in a new character. Bleh. I just don't like the fact that he's replacing Wally sorta :/

There aren't enough Wally fans >< He has pretty eyes >>

PS: I just put [quote= then the person's name, and I just copy whatever I wanted to quote (I get it from the ten most recent posts at the bottom of the reply page.) ....Hope you understood that xD

PPS: You should join the PokeSped fanclub

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I don't have anything against Emerald, but apparently Wally was supposed to be the original representation of Emerald, but they just decided to takehim out of the story and put in a new character. Bleh. I just don't like the fact that he's replacing Wally sorta :/

There aren't enough Wally fans >< He has pretty eyes >>

PS: I just put
    1. ok now i understand >.<

2. no i didn't understood

3. where can i do that? im only an RS vols. fan....

4. in what volumes are emerald in?

EDIT: omfg i clicked qoute but it doesn't quote very well :S

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
    I must say my favorite parts so far are the final Red vs. Blue battle at the Pokémon League, the entire Gym Leader Tournament, and the conclusion to the G/S/C saga when everyone's looking over the horizon.

Years
    Battle of Saffron City, the part where Red's Venusaur finally evolves and he attacks alongside Blue and Green. That was a great scene when I first read this... epic, unforgettable and nostalgic in my part.

imnotabanana

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    Volume 2 = when Red switched Pokemon with Green, and Green's pokemon could not obey Red's orders in a funny way
    Volume 5 = some funny scenes when Green was training with Yellow
    Volume 10 = Chikorita hugging Crystal, that was a cute scene
    Volume 14 = Green saving Blue as she fell off Moltres
    Volume 23 = Green reading Blue's diary (kinda like diary) and keeping her Silph Scope
    Volume 24 = Green and Blue shocked by mewtwo's appearance
    Volume 25 = Green collapsing in Blue's arms

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    There've been plenty of great scenes, but my all-time favorites are Red stopping the magnet train when it's about to crash (since it's such a classic entrance for a main character) and Gold dragging Red away from his little love triangle with Misty and Yellow at the end of the GSC arc (since the extreme amount of awkwardness is hilarious).

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    I agree with Graconos about the scenes. I do like the scene where Yellow has to take off her hat due to Gold's urging, and I also like when Blue flies off on her Blastoise... I also like when Crystal's Chikorita evolves into Bayleef, and then again into Meganium. I also like the battle between Jasmine and Brock.

I must say that I, again, agree with Graconos, but this time about the awkwardness--it was rather hilarious!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Ruby and Sapphire's little confession scene was nice =D

However, the best scene in all of Pokespe is without a doubt

This is an indisputable fact.

Back