• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite song style?

Whats your favorite song style?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like most of these, cept for rap. Though I admire their skill, it doesn't sound...

Musical. x.x; *dodges rotten tomatoes*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I gave a vote classical music, but I hardly know any classic song titles. All my favourite songs are pop-genre. [about] But if in a really good mood, I can enjoy ANY type music. ^_^

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Music....
    I voted Rock even though i'm into almost every type, I like alot of rock bands so... it makes sense that i vote for it. I love guitars, Classical music also rox...if it wasn't for the classics where would we be now.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Shouldn't this be in Other Entertainment?

Anyways, I like Classical, and Other. The other being Blues. I know there's R'n'B, but it's very different to original 12-bar blus in the twenties. With classics such as Bessie Smith. Although modern "divas" have come about, none will beat either her or Aretha Franklin. What a voice XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yup, into Other Entertainment it goes ^^
    I love all types of music, but i have a particular passion for RnB, rap, hip-hop, and some rock.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    I like some from every type, but Rock the most out of those.
    But my favourite music of all is game and anime music. Especially Pokemon, Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy music. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Actually I like all types of music, but I do have my preferences, I usually listen to RnB, Rap, Rock-older rock...MOST of today's stuff is to pop, Jazz, J-Rock, techno. Meh...I've got some weird taste, but thats the type of music I grew up listing to so it'll stay like that for a while ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    o.0 I never said techno was bad, its a great form. Its creative and the beats are fast moving, and it takes a long time to make a good beat that doesn't sound like a random copy of the last song. Techno is one of the better styles out there.

Years
    I just find it weid,so of the beats sound really awesome,but then some woof,there worse the brittney spears singing lol.

Back