• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Spin Off ?

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    People of pokecommunity, don't slander me for this, but I would have to go for pokemon ranger 2. It's not the most challenging game on the market, but it was quite fun and was a good timekiller for when I had nothing else to do. Pokemon Mystery dungeon one and two was quite repetitive for me and pokemon Trozei was boring.

Years
    Favorite spin off would have to be Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Great storyline and it was a lot of fun.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Puzzle League, Trozei, and Pinball are my favorites. Those are the games that I can play for hours and never get bored of.

I also like Coliseum for the plot and how it took the Pokemon games on a darker turn with the Shadow Pokemon. We need more games like that.

And more Pinball.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pokemon Pinball never got old, but Pokemon Stadium steals the crown easily. I remember going to my friend's house just to play the game and see the Pokemon in 3-D.

Back