• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing to touch?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hm, it would be marshmallow. It's soft and after a moment of squeezing it, I could pop it in my mouth for a delicious snack. :3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'M LIKE, SO TEMPTED TO POST DIRTY THINGS. But since I can't...

I love the feel of rose petals, so smooth~ aaaand monaaay

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My keyboard everyday from the time I wake up lol,there is others such as soft personal items I love anything cozy and fluffy. I love my blanket because it keeps me warm and comfortable.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I like the feel of rusty kettles on my salad fingers...

Other than that, I love the feeling of felt and cotton. Both textures are pretty much just amazing, and I probably look like some kind of weirdo when I occasionally reach out and feel 'em in the stores. The old lady two aisles down is doing the same thing, but nobody looks at her with their accusing eyes. :|

Ayselipera

I like the feel of rusty kettles on my salad fingers...

HAHAHA! I miss those videos<3

I love touching things that are solids yet have a goopey quality to them. I don't know what the name of the stuff I'm thinking of is, but it sort of looks like the globs that float around in a lavalamp.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I could take this thread in the wrong direction so fast :<

My favorite thing to touch is grass. Freshly mowed grass, and grass clippings. They're so fluffy and sawft

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Urm, shaving cream. The froth at the top of a beer. Rabid dog spit. Anything foamy.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I love to touch fur. animal fur is sooo spoft
    must pet @_@

omg and rose petals, @_@

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Well, when I had a boyfriend a little while ago, we'd hold hands and he'd brush his thumb across the back of my hand and it would be really sweet. I loved the feeling of that, even if it is a little cliché. It really feels so nice :3

I also have a feeling it would be really nice to wrap your arms around someone's waist.

[/hopeless romantic]

Back