• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite VG soundtrack?

Lunalie

Years
  • It's World of Warcraft for me. It has this wide arrangement of some of my favorite tracks in all of music. Seriously nobody gives this game enough credit for its amazing soundtrack!

Serpent riders theme, a light in the darkness, the entirety of the grizzly hills zone, the wandering isle. Ironforge's theme. Lion's rest.
    And that's only scratching the surface of the amazing music in this game!

Now I'll admit there are some stinkers in the sound track (the old gnomeregan theme) but the great ones greatly dwarf the lousy ones in number (the new gnomeregan theme). It honestly disappoints me that nobody mentions this game when amazing soundtracks are being discussed.

Honorable mention for me goes to the Civilization V sound track, although I'm a big sucker for that kind of music.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Chrono Trigger is my favorite. I have the soundtrack in my car for my listening pleasure. ~

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm not super sure. My mood and flavour changes frequently, and for the most part my favourite OSTs are also that of my favourite games. But, for a complete curveball.

Final Fantasy VI. Every time I listen to it I am just floored by what could be done on the SNES. And, I have have never even played this game. But I know the music, listen to it often, and adore it.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    All Tales games have an OST that is somewhere in the top of my list. Really nice music ^-^

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Pretty much all music that comes from The Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem sounds pretty amazing. Can't recall any specific songs from the top of my head.

Back