• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite?

Which movie is your favorite?

• Pokemon The First Movie

Votes: 12 41.4%

Votes: 12 41.4%

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 4ever

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon the First Movie: It had a good story line and was centered around Mewtwo, one of the most valuable additions to the franchise.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    So long ago.. but 2000 was my favorite! That movie had a great adventure story... and I liked all the Pokemon in it... legendary birds are the best!

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    I still love The First Movie. I remember getting so excited when I got the VHS. I've been meaning to get it out and watching again soon.

Years
    I like every single one of them. But, if I had to pick one, it'd be Spell of the Unown because of the awesome battle scenes. (Ash vs the girl at beginning, Brock vs Molly, Misty vs Molly, Charizard vs Entei, etc.)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Out of the four listed? The fourth one. I just love the story so much ^^

Out of them all? Heroes. Lati@s are my favorite legendaries, and I just like it better. But movie 11 was pretty cool, too. That's definitely my second favorite ^^

HaZard2k8

I Leik Mudkipz! =D
    Years
    2000, between the action and the legendary birds it was just epic. 2nd would be the third movie because of the Charizard appearance which was B.A.

The first movie would have been my favorite if there was no focus on "fighting is wrong" moral that was added to the American version (which I found out 2 years ago was not in the Japanese version). The problem I have with the moral is that it contradicts with the series. Pokemon Trainers use Pokemon to battle. Battle = Fighting. I mean seriously are they trying to say fighting Pokemon like Machop are wrong? lolz.

So yeah 2000 or power of one. Whether you want to call it. Was the best because it had a lot of action scenes and didn't focus on a moral.

Back