• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite card?

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    I downright LOVE my Steelix prime! Not the most powerful card, but it looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I really like this one~

It's just so pimptastic. Lol

wy479

Piplup Breeder
    Years
    Galactic Pokemon?!?! Lol!

My favorate would have to be... i have heaps but it is Arcanine G From The 60 Card Deck Supreme Victors With Leaf And Fire Pokemon (i was lucky i got shiny foiled version of arcanine G YAY!)

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Skuntank G~ It won me a top cut match at Worlds <3 Best card ever, must be kept in every format.

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Original Venasaur, Def.

I haven't collected any of the newer cards, but I absolutely love the older Venasaur card. I also love the original originals, but I've only got around 20 of them. xD

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years

Pretty much the best card ever. You just whip this out, start putting energy cards on it, then you have instant success with it doing more than 80 damage a turn.

You can even just Kirlia on your bench for a while, slowly rack up energy on everything you have, then evolve it and whip it out next turn. I love it. My entire deck revolves around the concept of using energy against them.

Back