• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your Favourite City in Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald?

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
  • Sootopolis City - who doesn't like a city located on a volcano's summit and also where 2 legendary Pokemon fought?

Mosdeep City - It's just awesome, islands ftw

Slateport City - The Battle Tent is just irresistible and the beach, to the extend of the furthest point, is just magnificant.

Ever Grande City - Isn't it the gateway to show your true potential

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • My favorite is also Lilycove, much like others. Probably because how large it feels and the department store being located there. Apart from that, I would have to say my second favorite town/city is Pacifidlog. It's such a neat concept, although there's not much to do there, I'd love to see its functionality expanded in a remake. Seems like the only thing to do there is hunt for Corsola and see if Mirage Island is around, but it's definitely a town that could be expanded somewhat.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Lilycove City and Slateport City.
    Anyway I always end up being in Mauville City, maybe because of the Pokèmon Day Care which is very close to it.

Years
  • My favorite city is Lavaridge and always has been, it's just so podunk and calm, and the hot springs are a plus! Additionally, Flannery was one of my favorite gym leaders at the time when RSE was first released, so I guess that was another reason why I liked it.

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    verdanturf. Sole reason being it has some of the best music of all tiem. oh, and i have asthma so i want to live there :(

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Mauville is my favorite, because it reminds me of where I'm living in. Though Sootopolis is quite a contender because of its outlandishness.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Hoenn: my favorite region of all time. It would be between Fortree, Sootopolis, Evergrande, Lilycove, and Slateport.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Slateport city!
    Just the music and the idea of a Outside mart!
    First time to ever be in a Pokémon game!! Genius!! XD

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
  • FORTREE CITY. Because the entire game runs around trees...The professors are trees, you have to cut trees, almost 70% of routes are Trees and grass, you can make secret bases in trees, you pick berries from BERRY TREES and there's a city made of TREES called Fortree. Yeah, Trees are so FTW. :]

B3R

UK Number 1
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    FORTREE CITY. Because the entire game runs around trees...The professors are trees, you have to cut trees, almost 70% of routes are Trees and grass, you can make secret bases in trees, you pick berries from BERRY TREES and there's a city made of TREES called Fortree. Yeah, Trees are so FTW. :]

Too right! Trees are cool but I think that they (The makers) could have expanded on that a bit more.

Back