• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is.. your favourite colour?

What is your favourite colour?

• Blue

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Green

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Red

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Purple

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Violet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • White

• Turqoize

• Scarlet

• Indigo

• Silver

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Gold

• Grey

• Brown

• Flourescent Orange

• Flourescent Green

• All of them are good!

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Other (please state in post)

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Greens and blues, mostly. I like darker shades of red, but I tend to like the other two colors more than anything else. (hence my old nickname :o )

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Purple is & always will be my favorite color <3...even though I use a ornage font -.-;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I like Dark Blue, Green, and some shades of Purple. But my fav color would be Red. Not only is it the SA color (who do you think picked it? XD), the color of my theme, the color of the PC layout I'm using, the color of my MSN background thing, but it's also the color of Coca-Cola. So there. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I change favourite colours very, very often. Right now, I love greens that have just the tinest shades of blues in them, sea greens, teals, and emerald greens. Forest greens... not so much. They used to be my favourites, but I've become more partial to blue-greens because blue is another one of my favourite colours.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My favorite color is Blue, all shades, I find blue rather smooth and overall just... perfect. I also love various shades of orange. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I would have to go with Orange.
    I'm not quite sure why, but I have liked the color Orange since I was a young child. I wanted everything in that color.
    (You can't imagine how many oranges and orange-flavored popsicles I ate!)

Years
  • My favorite color woud be silver specifically. Shades of gray in general. But though I like silver, pewter is my favorite metal.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • #ff9900!!

Yeah, otherwise known as the s-mod colour. :P It's been my favourite colour for years now. However, it's slowly being overtaken by pink, which is surprising because I hated pink for many, many years. Oh well. They're probably about equal as far as how much I like them, but since I've liked #ff9900 longer, it gets the nod.

Years
  • I love most shades of orange (especially burnt orange and #ff9900 like Erica. I blame her for that) and certain shades of pink. After that, purple, brown, black, and green are pretty good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back