• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
  • I really like Espeon (I chose him on Xd Gale of Darkness), Jolteon, Vaporeon and Umbreon. I don;t really mind the others, they are just aren;t as good as the others XD.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • None, they all suck

I wish. Vaporeon's actually useful, plus it just looks cool, so it gets my vote.

I seriously hate them all, though. Eevee and its evolutions are ridiculously overrated...>_>

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Umbreon and Flareon. Glaceon and Leafeon are pathetic excuses for Eeveelutions. Hopefully they release a good Dragon type one for Gen V, then end it there.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Jolteon. It's actually a toss-up between Jolteon and Espeon, but I think Electric's a more useful overall type.

Vaporeon's third since it can be a beast when used correctly. Same with Umbreon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • If it was possible to extract the bodily fluids from Jolteon and Umbreon into a saucepan to simmer for a couple of hours, that would indeed be the recipe for Awesomesauce. :P

Rokon

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • A flareon. Its body heat can get as hot as 1700 degrees *F. If you ask me, i rather have a flareon keep me warm in winter.

But its my opinion. The others are Awsome too.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • If any of you knew me(or took the time to look at my sig), you'd know I'd chose Flareon. So beautiful, one of the first three, is my favorite type, and has nostalgia for me as my childhood favorite. <3333 So many more reasons, so little time.

Back