• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite Hoenn Pokémon?

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Shedinja for me. How you get it and its Ability are so unique and its whole concept is just really clever.

Chimecho, Nuzleaf, and Latios are also up there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    - Flygon for its design
    - Castform for its ability and uniqueness

Years
    • Seen today
    My favourite Gen 3 Pokemon is Salamence. It's strong, fast, has a diverse movepool, a great hidden ability, and I love its design.

Other favourites of mine are Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Ludicolo, Swellow, Gardevoir, Breloom, Ninjask, Shedinja, Hariyama, Sableye, Flygon, Milotic, Cradily, Dusclops, Gorebyss, Metagross, Regice, Latios, Rayquaza, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Honorable mentions: Linoone, Beautifly, Dustox, Shiftry, Pelipper, Masquerain, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Wailord, Camerupt, Torkoal, Grumpig, Cacturne, Altaria, Seviper, Solrock, Crawdaunt, Claydol, Armaldo, Regirock, Registeel, Kyogre, and Groudon.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I'll be honest: aside from Silcoon and Cascoon, there aren't any Generation III Pokémon I genuinely dislike. So I love most of them! But my most favorite is Tropius. I also love all of the starters, Shedinja, Aggron, Lunatone, Claydol, Crawdaunt, Castform, Kecleon, Dusclops, Relicanth, Metagross...

Years
  • altaria.png
    skitty.png
    absol.png
    deoxys-normal.png

Cute and cool <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • gosh, there are a bunch. hoenn has some great pokemon

Spr_3r_258.png
    huggable pal and the second best water starter
    Spr_3r_263.png
    the cutest of the regional rodent-whatevers
    Spr_3r_293.png
    a relatable queen. hope she gets some self confidence soon
    Spr_3r_357.png
    just a super inventive design i've always been into
    Spr_3f_386A.png
    weird alien pokemon done right. genesect and eternatus, take notes

Years
  • My favorite Hoenn Pokemon is Dusclops, I like it's design and idea/lore behind it. I also like that it is strong and bulky and that it can be a pain to battle against it, especially since Gen 5 and Eviolite. I like that it is one of the few Pokemon that are actually better than their evolved form and I also really like it's red shiny version.

Some other Hoenn Pokemon that I really like but just not as much as Dusclops are: Grovyle, Sceptile, Swampert, Dustox, Corphish, Crawdaunt, Sharpedo, Flygon, Cradily, Cacturne, Sableye, Walrein, Breloom and Camerupt. Oh and almost forgot about Ninjask, really cool Bug type and definitely one of my Hoenn favorites.

Last edited:

SadOldMan

Developer/Epic Gamer/Humanoid Entity
    Years
  • I think Rayquaza, but I think legendaries are cheating, so I'm gonna say: gardevoir and Milotic. I got one Milotic once, it was super hard, it took me like two entire days of doing those stupid pokeblock HAHA!

milotic-780x405.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Blaziken, Shiftry, Mawile, Swalot, Walrein. I've always just had fun using Swalot, as for the others I love their designs.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Treecko and Breloom. Breloom needs more love from game Freak it hasn't been in a game's Pokedex since literally 2002, 19 years ago. I also really love Absol. I find its lore of always appearing when there was a disaster interesting. I wish its mega evolution was fairy instead of Dark, though.

Years
  • my absolute favourite is jirachi, but there are others that come pretty close to that such as breloom, latis, salamence... there's a lot of gen 3 pokemon i love. but im a fan of the cute small legendaries so jirachi it is!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    There are many! Cacturne, Walrein, Sharpedo, Mawile, Mightyena, Swampert-line, Sceptile-line, Dusclops, Sableye, Kyogre, Salamence, Shedinja, Shiftry, Dustox, Camerupt, Crawdaunt

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2021
    My favorite is Blaziken, closely followed by Metagross. After that, in order, are Lati@s, Gardevoir, Sableye, Plusle, Minun, Banette, and Kyogre. I also like Ralts and Torchic among the not fully evolved pokemon.

Back