• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite legendary pokemon

Years
    It's hard to say... But I think Lugia and Mew are my top two. Gotta love that adorable little cat fetus.

I also really love the Legendary Beasts too. And Reshiram. And I haven't played XY, but I really love the design of Xerneas

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Mew and Mewtwo. Always loved Mewtwo since R/G/Y and never got the chance to get a Mew until Soulsilver years later but always loved him from the mentions in games and the first movie. Newer legendaries Ive liked are Zekrom and Genesect as they are really nice designs and fun to play.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    My favourite is Articuno. If he's available in a game, I always try to get him on my team. It's probably because he's an Ice-type and Ice is my favourite typing. He also just looks so majestic.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Reshiram...

When I first saw that thing, I thought it was sex.

Reshiram has always reminded me of Falkor from "The Never-Ending Story".

I think that my favorite legendary, if I had to pick one, would be Dialga. Its design is very creative an inspired, its typing can't be beat, even after the introduction of the Fairy type into the series, and the story behind it is very compelling. The Creation Trio is a lot like Hyrule's 3 Goddesses in terms of lore.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    mew is my all time favourite pokemon and he's also legendary...
    but if we look only on the legendary pokemons i would say entei -

entei play's a perfect role as a legendary pokemon in the third movie, a little girl lost her father and she ask for a "new one" from the unknows..
    the unknows Fulfilled her wish and got her entei...that protect and care for her aslong as she need.
    now thats a perfect pokemon lol :)
    i know it wasn't the real entei but it sure got me to like him alot...also entei look like a majestic lion and lions are my favourite animals
    so i Definitely choose eneti as my favourite legendary pokemon

Years
    Mewtwo is my personal favorite.

Not only can he make a hurricane that could destroy the planet, he also has a very high intelligence. He's able to control both Pokémon and human's minds, he's able to transport a whole lake and mountain with little difficulty, he can wipe the minds of both Pokémon and humans that remember him, and he was able to destroy a whole island and Team Rocket's headquarters with barely any of his powers. Not to mention his inspirational quote:

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

I guarantee that after watching the first movie you'll end up loving this Pokémon.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Rayquaza will always have a special place in my heart

Spoiler:

RIP, Leafpaw, you're in a better place now, ORAS' Rayquaza will carry on your Legacy
    Spoiler:

...too much?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rayquaza will always have a special place in my heart

Spoiler:

RIP, Leafpaw, you're in a better place now, ORAS' Rayquaza will carry on your Legacy
    Spoiler:

...too much?
    Leafpaw. That is such a cute name, kind of unexpected on a Rayquaza though xD I love Rayquaza's mega form, personally. Didn't expect it to get one but hey, who can predict Mega form targets nowadays really.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Leafpaw. That is such a cute name, kind of unexpected on a Rayquaza though xD I love Rayquaza's mega form, personally. Didn't expect it to get one but hey, who can predict Mega form targets nowadays really.

Thanks, I got the name from the Warrior Cats books by Erin Hunter
    Also had a Blaziken named Firestar (who, in the books, is Leafpaw's father...make of that what you will)

...hm, might have to remake my Warriors team next time I restart Alpha Sapphire

-

Another Legendary I have a soft spot for is Reshiram, who (in my headcanon and despite all appearances to the contrary) is female
    I really love the head design and the eyes~♡

Back