• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I really love the blue shinies in this generation - how the bright blues in many shiny sprites really contrasts and complements the other colors in the design. My favorites would have to be Fraxure, Whimsicott, and Stunfisk. For overall favorite I would have to go with Fraxure because that shade of blue looks really great with the gray body in my opinion.

Years
  • I really love the blue shinies in this generation - how the bright blues in many shiny sprites really contrasts and complements the other colors in the design. My favorites would have to be Fraxure, Whimsicott, and Stunfisk. For overall favorite I would have to go with Fraxure because that shade of blue looks really great with the gray body in my opinion.

I love how the colors they used in the Shiny forms this gen.

They really did a lot of blue on most of them, blue is one of the best colors for Shinies.

Some other ones I like:

What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

Musharna - I love the use of pink, blue and purple. My three favorite colors!

Excadrill - I actually have this Shiny in my Black Version. The pink and blue contradict but go well together.

Reuniclus - Blue is one of my fave colors and I love the shade they used here.

Ducklett - Pink and purple are cute colors, this one definitely appeals to the girls not to mention I had this Shiny on GPX+.

Mienshao - Again, I love the pink color.

Zoroark - The purple is what makes it more fitting for a Dark-type.

Haxorus - Geez, Unova really has the best Shinies. The black just totally screams badass.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • So far i have not run into any shiny's in black but my favorite shiny's on my game right now are Tirtouga and venipede, i think they put lots of different details in the details between normal Venipede and shiny Venipede

Years
  • I never seen or caught one in a game but i saw them on websites and i liked
    Victiny, Golurk, hydreigon

Vandesdelca

The one who would seize glory
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    Good question. I forget what many shiny pokemon from Unova look like. Although I really like shiny Excadrill. The dark pink color is unique.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I'd have to say Excadrill, Victini, and Liepard.

It's a shame you can't get Victini shiny in the game :'<
    Liepard is my Pokesona and I wanted it to be shiny, so I always loved it's shiny colour scheme. I actually attempted breeding for it, spent a bit trying to get a japanese one, spent a day doing the masuda method to no avail. Took a break and continued my White replay. Oddest coincidence: I ran into a shiny Liepard the day after attempting all those eggs.

Years
  • So happy to own two of my favorite Unova shinies: Gigalith and Rufflet

Admitting to liking shiny Braviary than shiny Rufflet, I also like shinies of:
    Haxorus, Virizion, Heatmor, Whirlipede & Scolipede, Reuniclus, and finally Ducklett.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I love a lot of the gen 5 shinies, but I have to say that my ultimate favorite is Virizion! It made me love pink again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My favorite shiny Pokemon are the evolved starters.

There's a ton of blue in each of the Pokemon, especially Emboar's. I like the blue fire in it. It reminds me of cold fire imo. Serperior's blue streak in the back makes it very unique from the other grass-type starters. My wish is to obtain one someday. :D Samurott obv. has blue because of being a water-type, but I adore the red horn.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I actually have quite a few of them, so I'll put them all in a spoiler. :'D

Spoiler:

They just all so cute with these colors. c':

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

There are a lot of good ones but these are my favorite. xD Love Cryogonal's simply because of the orange.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
  • I like so many, so I will attempt a spoiler...haven't done one in a while and might screw up though.

Spoiler:

Back