• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is your favourite shiny pokemon in B/W?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Most Shiny Pokémon look terrible. The only Shiny Pokémon from Unova that I liked was Chandelure, and even then, I prefer it's original coloring, since it looks more ghost-like.

Ultimate Uchiha

Switchin' It Up
    Years
  • Like many other people here, it's hard for me to pick just one so I'll go with these three:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I guess I had a mindblank when I posted a while ago, I love most of these shinies already posted. Musharna, Reuniclus, Gigalith, Emboar, Haxorus, are all really cool imo.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Gigalith was my first shiny so that is definatley my favorite while my shiny scolipede also looks cool. I like the way the rings stand out from the rest of it's body.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I really like shiny Emboar, Liepard, Audino( which I was lucky enough to find) I also really like shiny Reshiram and Victini though it's quite a shame they can't be caught shiny.

Back