• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your favourite Sinnoh Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Hmmm... I don't really like any of them in terms of looks, but in terms of battling, I love Spiritomb. So much fun to use competitively.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Glaceon because I can't look at them without becoming... ahem, excited.
    Lucario because he's just plain awesome.
    Darkrai for the same reason.
    and Rotom because of those awesome new forms.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    mine would have to be turtwig because he is soo kewt!
    and i also like cherubi for the same reason.
    and for some strange reason i love yanmega <3

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Mime Jr. is the cutest!
    But Lucario is the best Non-Legendary!
    and Darkrai is the best legendary!

poke hunter

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2008
    My favorite is Palkia, but I don't really like Sinnoh pokemon. I prefer Kanto.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I leik LUXRAYS!

I'm also not sure whether I want a Lucario or Garchomp when Platinum arrives

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Drifblim, definitely. It's really hard to choose, though, since I love Mismagius, Rotom, and Dusknoir too... [Can you tell what my favorite type is?]

I loved the idea of a cute Ghost-type at first, and then I raised one and found out that it was awesome in battle. :D At the very least, in my opinion. It's funny, though. Dusknoir is the evolution of one of my favorite Pokemon ever, but I can only admire it from afar since I've never really gotten to know it. :[ One day, though, I'll finally get Wi-Fi and trade one of those suckers over~

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
  • My fav pokes arefrosslass lucario luxray rotom palkia giratina empoleon gachomp and munchlax.(munchlax matches my appetite!!!LOL!!!

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Years
  • Giratina... Not only does he Rule Dimensions, but he lives in the Spirit World!

Giratina is the King of Death and Dimensions!

Last edited:

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Probopass has to be mine, I'm not sure why but it really appeals to me, and it reminds me of a real person for some odd reason.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    bibarel will always be my favorite pokemon he has that certain clumsy and bulky look to him and i also cant wait to breed a curse bibarel in platinum the best thing gamefreak ever did was give that bulky beaver curse go curse bibarel!!!!!!

Back