• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite "Space Pokemon"?

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    How the hell is Celebi a SPACE Pokemon? It looks more like a fairy ninja -_-

As for my favourite, it's Jirachi. It's so cute and pretty powerful to boot! ^_________^

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    I'm not really sure what counts as space Pokemon, but I like Mew and Celebi a lot and Clefairy is just awesome^^

If you wanted to get TECHNICAL, the only REAL (by real, I mean the Pokedex/series/films says they are actually from space) space pokemon are:

Deoxys
    Porygon - Porygon2 - Porygon-Z
    Cleffa - Clefairy - Clefable.

Out of those, Porygon-Z is my favourite.

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    If you wanted to get TECHNICAL, the only REAL (by real, I mean the Pokedex/series/films says they are actually from space) space pokemon are:

Deoxys

Well, in the first 3 seconds of the season 1 pokemon opening song, Mewtwo and Mew are both seen flying around in space. You can argue these two as well. :/

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years

Deoxys

...Porygon was created by scientists, and wasn't "space"y or "from space"..he was from a laboratory....where scientists do stuff....please get more educated on your series/game facts before saying you know this is from the series/games...
    and yea Mew and Mewtwo flew around in space in the first series' opening clip. And arn't Palkia and Dialga from space? i mean Palkia is THE "Space Pokemon"...

also, apparently in the first series they mentioned something about all pokemon coming from space i think around the clefairy episodes (i haven't seen them since i was like 9 so i'm just guessing)....So ANY pokemon can be considered a "space" pokemon, i mean, if you want to get TECHNICAL about it here...
    =)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Personally, I like Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable...
    They're adorable, cuddly.
    And most of all, CUTE!!!

Last edited:
    Back