• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite spread?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont eat bread but if I had to Id have a small amount of warm butter.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nutella. A chocolate with hazelnuts sort of spread. Italians tend to use that as their main spread, or so I've heard =D

I also like putting strawberry jam on my stuff too, just as long as there's creamy peanut butter along with it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love to have natural peanut butter or some jam on my toast. If I have a whole wheat English muffin I will have some jam, fat-free cream cheese, or natural peanut butter. So basically my favorites are peanut butter, jam(sugar free), and fat-free cream cheese.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Usually strawberry jelly or some other jelly. :> I do put butter on it also. And sometimes cinnamon and sugar. o3o;

Back