• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite starter pokemon?

Years
  • What is your favourite starter pokemon and why?
    mine is bulbasaur, because i personally like grass pokemon, and my very first pokemon that i ever got was a bulbasaur so there is a bit of a sentimental thing there for me. and bulbasaur is also cute :3

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Charmander, hands down. He was my favorite when the anime first came out and still is today. Second would be Bulbasaur, then Treecko and Totodile. I actually don't think there's a starter I don't like, except for Squirtle. I just found his voice so irritating in the anime.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010

They don't come cuter than my little Mudkip!!

And Swampert is also a beast!!

For me having a super cute first evo and awesomely cool and strong final evo is what makes the perfect starter!

Twiddle

Stepping on the cracks
    Years
  • Cyndaquil, Totodile, Charmander and Mudkip. Bulbasaur too, but less than the others.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • What is your favourite starter pokemon?

Seriously, what's not to like about this sexy beast? :D

Back