• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite starter pokemon?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Cyndaquil FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :4:

Charizard3

Champion
    Years
  • kanto: charmander
    johto: cyndaquil
    hoenn: torchic
    sinnoh: turtwig
    ishhu: pokabu

i really like fire starters but for sinnoh i hated chimchar and turtwig is so cute. my favorite though is charmander because it evolves into the unbreakable, unbeatable, totally awesome charizarrrrrrrd

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think it'd have to be Charmander for me. (Though I pretty much like all three of the Kanto starters equally, probably out of nostalgia.)

Gen 3 and 4 don't stand out for me. I really only ever liked Torchic and Piplup from them. D: And Gen 2 is another where I kind of like all three, but I don't like them as much as Charmander & co.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    The surpreme penguin that is known as Piplup of course. I also adore Mudkip and I'd say it's my second favorite followed by turtwig/squirtle for third place.

If Mijumaru is as good as I hope it is then it will probably be tied for first or second with Mudkip and Piplup. In general I just love the water starters! With the exception of Treecko and Turtwig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    turtwig
    Like come on it turns into a huge turtle thing WITH A TREE ON IT
    Either that or Charmander for a classic :p

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Turtwig and Piplup. I never liked starters until those two came along. I like them because their evo lines have such cool designs.

What is your favourite starter pokemon?What is your favourite starter pokemon?What is your favourite starter pokemon?
    What is your favourite starter pokemon?What is your favourite starter pokemon?What is your favourite starter pokemon?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i will have to go with charmander. it was my starter the very first time i played red version and plus it evolves into charizard.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    To be honest I don't really know... Charmeleon is actuarly one of my favourite pokemon but I don't really like charmander and charizard... then again, I luv the chimchar line as well...! OH BUT IM LOVIN THE NEW GRASS STARTER... then again, I haven't seen its evolutions :\...

I guess i'll go with... TODADILE!!! Its fun and hilarious... OH AND ITS LINE ROCKXZ TOO!

Back