• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Favourite Starters?

Favourite Starter?

• Total voters

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Squirtle --> Blastoise ofc! has been my favourite ever since I played red=D

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    im always going to be a fan of the classic... I still think that they are the best ones. Squirtle is the bomb

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    my fav stater is Chikorita but if Pokabu's evolved forms look cool it'll most likely become my new fav starter

Years
    The Saur line. Fat, lazy and easy access to Sleepseed? Yes please. Also, nostalgia, since Bulbasaur was my first starter.

When going by generations:
    2 - Totodile line. Might not be fat or lazy, but looks pretty badass.
    3 - Mudkip line. While the meme has become boring, the line still is part ground and therefore pretty damn useful
    4 - Turtwig line. For no particular reason, I just like them.
    5 - Smugleaf. Wotter might have the comedy factor, but I prefer Smugleaf.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    I like tons of them! Gen wise:
    Squirtle - Blastoise. I don't mind Charmander, but I prefer Squirtle.
    Totodile - Feraligatr. I picked him first on my Gold verison. And on HG.
    Torchic - Blaizken. Cause fighting chickens are awesome.
    Piplup - Empoleon. Don't really like the other starters that much, so go penguins!
    Tsutaja/Mijumaru - I can't decide. They are both cute (also waiting on evos).

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Battle-wise - Feraligatr (That being Totodile)
    Design-wise - Charizard or Torterra

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Torchic and it evolution line are just my favorite. Blaziken is just awesome. May not be as fast as Infernape, but I love Blaziken nontheless.

Each gen wise
    1st: Charmander
    2nd: Cynadquil
    3rd: Like I already said
    4th: Chimcar...I see he got no love on the poll
    5th: I definetly loves Pokabu, Tsutaja is next but fire types are more awesome

Yep all fire starters for each gen but I love all the grass and water types as well up to 4th gen, minus Tsutaja n_n.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    The Saur line. Fat, lazy and easy access to Sleepseed? Yes please. Also, nostalgia, since Bulbasaur was my first starter.

When going by generations:
    2 - Totodile line. Might not be fat or lazy, but looks pretty badass.
    3 - Mudkip line. While the meme has become boring, the line still is part ground and therefore pretty damn useful
    4 - Turtwig line. For no particular reason, I just like them.
    5 - Smugleaf. Wotter might have the comedy factor, but I prefer Smugleaf.

Your favorite Starters are the exact same as mine... Except for Tsutaja. I hate Tsutaja, and I don't even know why. I'll probably end up choosing it when I actually get the games, though, like how I hated Giratina until I actually caught one.

Back