• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite type of tree

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    can we get an agriculture forum please.

I like birch trees the most. and pine trees because they make me think of Christmas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    can we get an agriculture forum please.

I like birch trees the most. and pine trees because they make me think of Christmas.
    mate. This is like chairs vs stools all over again.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    We have cherry trees out front and they're so pretty when they're flowering

I wish they'd be like that all the time instead of just for like a week and then be boring-ass trees for the rest of the year

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Gigantic redwoods and sequoia trees that make me feel tiny. They're so beautiful and I was surrounded by them in BC and was in love. I also enjoyed all the tree shots in The Revenent.

I like nature.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Spoiler:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Gigantic redwoods and sequoia trees that make me feel tiny. They're so beautiful and I was surrounded by them in BC and was in love. I also enjoyed all the tree shots in The Revenent.

I like nature.
    if they'd just taken the story out of The Revenant and made it a bunch of nature shots that movie would have been better. (Hot Take) this has nothing to do with the topic. HOWEVER I love literally any tree. willows are crazy, for instance. love the classics, like a good pine is completely unimpeachable.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Redwoods man. i live in northern california so we get a lot. i never realized how tall they were until i travelled to places without them. now i appreciate them a whole lot more.

Sirfetch’d

Redwoods man. i live in northern california so we get a lot. i never realized how tall they were until i travelled to places without them. now i appreciate them a whole lot more.

I've always wanted to go to Cali just to see the giant redwoods 8(

Anyways, pine or christmas trees are my favorite! I just love them for the smell and the fact they are evergreen :3

Back