• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite type? Why?

What is your favourite type of Pokemon?

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well the title of this thread explains the topic. What is your favourite type of Pokemon.
    Me, I go in and out of phases. First it was Dragons, Ghosts, Flying, Pshycic. But know my absolute favourite is Poison:
    I just love these Pokemon:
    Arbok
    Weavile (Even though not poison.)
    Crobat
    Drapion
    Foretress
    Ariados.

FluffyShaymin

A fluffy lil Shaymin
    Years
    My favorite type has got to be Electric, since most of my favorite Pokemon are of the Electric type.
    Besides Electirc, my other favorites are Normal, Grass, and somtimes Water.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    My favorite type has got to be Electric, since most of my favorite Pokemon are of the Electric type.
    Besides Electirc, my other favorites are Normal, Grass, and somtimes Water.

You know the poll has the electric type option on it, I put other just in case I have forgotten any. Oh and also the poll is multi choice so you can put in as many of your favourite types as you want.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Psychic. Followed by Ice, Ground and Poison. :3 I'm sure this topic has already been made.

Years
    mine would be multi based. depends, but my utmost favorite type is Steel. i love the awesome pokemon in the tier. but i also Favor Fighting. gotta love the 'Chan's! also like psychic, like alakazam.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Fire .

Because of my accidental solo-Blaziken on my 1st run on my first Pokemon game . Since then I have a love for Fire types, I think there should be more !

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Flying

Just the ultimate speed of the flying type. Hit them before they can hit you first. There are also really cool flyers like Altaria, Gyarados, Tropius, Skarmory and Drifblim. Such grace, elegence, diversity and pure entrinzity is seen in no other type.

My Top 6 types:

1. Flying
    2. Water
    3. Steel
    4. Ground
    5. Ghost
    6. Psychic

Ps. I can see steel, dragon and dark will do well in this poll as more people like the look of those types. Water won't do bad either because in my opinion it is a fantastic all-round type.

Oh and, why is electric and bug not in the poll?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    My fave types are:
    Fire: I'm obsessed with fire types.
    Dragon: I just love how they are 00ber strong. xD;
    Steel: Mainly coz they are resistant.

Thus, My answer: Fire, Dragon, Steel.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I used to say that Fire is one of my, although I realize now that it's not that true. The Fire type starters are among my favorite Pokemon, along with Pokemon like Arcanine and Houndoom, but at the same time, I despise Magcargo/Slugma, Camerupt/Numel, and Magmortar/Magmar/Magby for whatever reason. And that only leaves, what? Rapidash and Torkoal and two or three others. I guess I just like the attacks/am attached to the starters.

One of my real favorite types is Dark. I actually like almost all Dark type Pokemon and their designs. Flying types are runner-ups, just because they're diverse and have everything from the classic Pidgeot to the epic Salamence.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    My ultimate favourite as to be the Ground-type pokemons. I love all of them, they're all so cool. ~ (Especially Mamoswine and Sandslash ♥) And I'm an earthquake maniac.
    I voted Ghost also, because I love most of the ghost-type pokemons, the best being Gengar.

Years
    Water/Ice - I was fascinated with sea creatures long before Pokémon came out, so my love for sea creatures easily transferred to these types. I still think they have the best designs.

Dark - Just a cool idea for a type, and most of the Dark-type Pokémon are really cool.

Ayselipera

My favorite type is Grass. For some reason I just love grass type pokemon. Although there are a few that I'm not too fond of I enjoy most of them. I guess part of my liking for them stems from liking Celadon's gym leader Erika.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    This topic has been made quite a few times, actually. But it's good to revive it; keeps it fresh, I suppose.

I still love Flying-types the best. I like Ground and Dragon the next best.

Curse you, Ice Beeeeeeam...!

Back