• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What is your favourite?

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Out of all of the pokemon, Ludicolo is the BEST!!!! The Mexican Dancing Duck rules ALL! And they said R/S had no originality, pwsh. Only second, and that's ONLY second, is Clamperal and it's evolutions. Though I prefer Huntail over Gorebyss. Gorebyss just looks to pretty and girly for my liking.
    GO LUDICOLO AND HUNTAIL!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    ur so right jirachi is the best i got mine from pokemon channel and i was holding a galon berry is was on level 5 it is now on level 100 and it knows

( JIRACHI )

doom desire
    wish
    psychic
    cosmic power

( NATURE ) is lonely

it is so powerful it killed my freinds deoxys at level ( 60 ) and hes deoxys was at level ( 100 ) and when it kept attacking me i just used wish and then psychic then i used doom desire and i woe the battle and i got to keep his deoxys an it is on ( LV 100 ) and it knows

hyper beam
    psycho boost
    zap cannon
    iron defense

and it is sooo weak i had to spend 999999 x 6 to get it to be strong

but ur right jirachi is sooo good and powerful

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    So it has to be a hoenn Pokemon? uhh......
    if I had to choose, it would be...Dusclops and Duskull....are they Hoenners? DUSCLOPSANDDUSKULL :D

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
    My most favorite Hoenn Pokemon without a doubt is Nincada. Who could resist a pale cicada with a bulging belly, two maron colored thick claws, and it's petite jade wings? ;-)

JTitan71

Pokemon World Champion
    Years
    Blaziken. Cool name, cool moves....,yep, Blaziken has it all. I'd say Metagross if he didn't always let me down in battle.

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Kyogre (as my screen name states), Latios, Metagross, Milotic, and most of the water and ice pokemon

northernchinook

Bug Trainer
    Years
    My favourite is Shedinja...but i dont have a pokemon ruby/saphire/emerald game, never mind a gameboy advanced...I have gameboy colour and pokemon gold...

Back