• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your game status?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Diamond - Beaten E4, completed Pokédex. Working on leveling my Cherrim to 100. Won't do anything else.

Platinum - Beaten E4. Kind of don't care enough to do anything else. @_@

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • Diamond (1): Just arrived in Snowpoint City.
    Platinum (1): Restarted the game to do a Solo run with Infernape. Just watched Dawn/Lucas show me how to catch a pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Pearl (1): Not doing much since I already beat the E4 a while back. My game is pretty much just sitting there also since I've been giving Platinum more attention finally. Still have a ways to go completing my dex, but that's okay.
    Platinum (1): Finally started playing this again after a long while of it sitting there and doing nothing. Beat the E4, working on national pokédex (even though I'm further behind than on Pearl) and also working on chaining shinies and catching them. :)
    HeartGold (1): Pretty sure I recently beat Misty on it. Not sure what I'm doing currently though.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • Platinum: Just recently restarted; 3:26 of gameplay; Just beat Gardenia a few days ago
    Pearl: Seen Every Pokemon; Own 307 Pokemon; Beat Tower Tycoon both times; 256:21 of gameplay
    Diamond: Seen 303 Pokemon; Own 174 Pokemon; Beat Tower Tycoon both times; 97:19 of gameplay

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Pearl: Recently beat the E4 and Cynthia with severely underleveled Pokemon.

Platinum: Hanging around in Eterna for no reason.

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Pearl- Beaten the E4, and Ev training my all-dragon team.
    Soulsilver- Trying to figure out how to erase the save game.
    Ruby-Going to start grinding my pokemon from lv.50 to 90-100:\

pockeyfox

Grand Trainer
    Years
  • Diamond - Restart after losing it for a few months

Pearl - Given to me, so I reset

Platinum - Reset two days ago

Heart Gold - Yet another reset, trying different starter

Soul Silver - Working on getting National Dex

A lot of resets for me, but I feel weird if I pick up a game after a while and don't reset it.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pearl (1): Haven't touched this in a while, don't see a reason to. I need to finish my pokedex, and train my team but that's about it.

Platinum (1): Just picked it up again today, really thinking about restarting. Might later on today. I'm at Canalave City but I can't even remember what I was doing there. Don't really like my team that much.

Diamond (1): Have the game, but barely touched it yet. Don't plan on it either just keeping it there.

Choco09

+CerTiFieD -OtaKu...
    Years
  • Diamond - with 360+ hours of playing.. and 369 pokedex (seen)
    levelin up all my pokemon up to lvl. 60.:)

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Diamond : Haven't played it in months, so I barely don't know.
    Platinum : Currenly training my Espeon.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Well, I beat Pokemon Diamond and completed Pokedex on it so I got 2 achievement stars.

I also beat first Palmer in Battle Tower but I haven't played it long enough to battle second Palmer.

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    Platinum - 72 hours and some odd minutes - not really playing with it anymore, I gave up on finishing the National Pokedex so my character is just sitting in a city somewhere.

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • where i am in platinum

platinum(1):caught/obtained 474 pokemon including all the starter in kanto
    hoenn sinnoh almost all in johto :D

Years
  • Platinum: Just got today, haven't even made it through much of the first part yet.

Diamond: Just released the three legendary lake pokemon and trying to level up before I go any further in the game.

Back