• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I got 122 with 8:42 left. I could have done better if i didnt rush

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I got 137 last night when I took it.

I think it's about right with my actual IQ score, I remember it being 130 something.

Took that in 3rd grade though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I already know my IQ, having taken a much more serious test, so don't need to do this one. It's 125.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    101, to be pretty honest actually. I'm somewhat low in math but a genius in Science.... Yup, most of the right answers are on Science. And I dedicate my life to it.

Only 5 minutes till the time is up.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    156. Yes- 156
    Left on clock: 6 minutes and 31 seconds.
    Preety smart if you ask me...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I got 102 with 7:46 still remaining. I have never been the smartest person. XD

Ársa

k.
    Years
    126-135, Gifted, pretty close to genius, with about 2 minutes remaining.

I've done quite a lot of these online tests, and from my experience they are rubbish. Once did the same one twice and got a difference of about 40 points between them. T__T

That's because you took the test again. You can already know the answers you got right, so you go faster than previous...

But yes, they aren't that accurate...

~T_S

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    135 with 2:02 or something like that. Considering my age, I did well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I got a 148 with 4:36 remaining... and I are OK with that :) (considering last time I took an IQ test I got a 135 >.<).

Razz(Chazzy)

Razz_Tha_Dark_PKMN_Hacker
    Years
    I guess i did real well..I dont know how much time i had left but i made a good score..146-165!!!

Oh yeah btw...I have another link to another IQ test i dont know if it works cuz i didnt try it yet but
    try for the heck of it XD!

Well i guess i did pretty well...Im 13 years old and i got a score of 162 with 8:12 left!!!

Oh yeah btw...i found another free IQ test at the top of the page its at freeiqtest.com..
    i didnt try it yet so i dont know if it works..but you can try it and see 4 yourself..xd!!

Last edited:

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    tests like these don't give you real answers... wanna know for real? Take the test through mensa!
    I've taken the equivalent of this test a million times and always score as high as possible... but they're over-estimating me, my real IQ is 167.

Back