• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your IQ?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    144 with 3:02 left. Though i know I got one wrong and realised it right after I pressed False. I surprised myself, thats for sure.

I did that as well XD I did it on my old laptop, which lagged. I got impatient and started clicking "False" repeatedly and then all of a sudden my laptop stopped lagging and skipped 5 or 6 questions, having automatically chosen "False" for them because I clicked so many times. So I ended up having false as my answer for 5 or 6 more questions, without even getting to read them XD Yeah, so I messed that up... D:

Unsurprisingly, I only got 142 with about 2 mins left >.<;; My real adult IQ is 170 but I think something went very wrong there indeed o.O I'm not quite that intelligent to be perfectly honest... Exact IQ doesn't really mean much anyway: it's only an attempt at measuring "intelligence". You cannot state that a person with an IQ of 170 is more intelligent than a person with an IQ of 160. *shakes head* Nope. Don't take any notice. I hate IQs.

tests like these don't give you real answers... wanna know for real? Take the test through mensa!

I did it through mensa too...

Years
    I never took an IQ test but I can tell you that its not low since I formulated my own theory on eccentric orbits of planets and stars. And since I can easily put together images in my head and I know many things that most do not. Not to mention I am 3 grades above the normal grade for my age I have to guess mine is high. ^_~

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    D: I got 134 with 7 minutes left! Heh..I think I got lazy on some and clicked an answer without thinking.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Are you THAT smart?

Actually, even though my IQ is 156, why won't you guys try MENSA's quiz? There are 30 questions (unbelievably hard, impossible even WITH a calculator) and 30 minutes on the board. I got this chart:
    0 Correct- Brainless
    1-5 Correct- Not that smart
    6-11 Correct- Average or slightly above
    12-15 Right- Above Average
    16-22 Right- Smart, just don't gloat
    23-27 Right- Very Smart- Rare Case!
    28 or 29 Right- May be a member- you're really smart
    30 Right- Are you a member or what???

I got 28 and I will post anybody's score here- if it's okay with them.
    The link is here. Click the word here to get to the link.
    0:
    1-5:
    6-11:
    12-15:
    16-22:
    23-27:
    28-30:
    YankeeX- 28

THIS TEST IS NOT FOR ROOKIES!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    128 with 6:48 left.

I never took a formal IQ test (I wouldn't cooperate...).

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    I dont want to sound rude, but I dont think these tests are anywhere near accurate. I got 115 on my IQ, and then my small sister took my test, my age and got 130. What the hell? (btw, she gets low grades I get high grades..)

Either we're opposite or these tests are badly organised. Take it for real under pressure with people around you, then it might be slightly accurate.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Actually, what grade you have doesn't really matter when it comes to IQ tests. You can be the brightest bulb in the world and still fail your math tests.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Nooooooooooooo! I only got 99! I am sooooo embarased...WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN WRITING THIS?!?!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'd also like to point out no matter what IQ result you get, it shouldn't define your intelligence. How smart you want to be is up to you; don't depend entirely on these kinds of assessment. =D

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
    I'd also like to point out no matter what IQ result you get, it shouldn't define your intelligence. How smart you want to be is up to you; don't depend entirely on these kinds of assessment. =D

There are many really intelligent people out there, with Dyslexia, Aspergers and Autism. I think these tests of silly and put people with things like that into a downgrading category.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I got 125 with 2:13 left. Probably influenced by lack of focus though, I'll retake it later. :D

Back